𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒-------𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

-------
𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤.
(nsfw)

"it's from her."

you walked over to the kitchen counter where dabi was standing next to the note.

you looked over to dabi to try and see what he was thinking or how he was feeling but he caught you staring although you tried to play it off.

yet he acted like he didn't notice it and nudged you so you could move on to the note, you read it out loud so dabi could hear also.

𝒚/𝒏,

𝒅𝒂𝒃𝒊 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕, 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆. 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒚, 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖...

---

the first thing you did after you read the letter was look at the person who was stood exactly besides you.

"why do you keep looking at me like that?"

before you replied to what bullshit he had said you re-read the note 5 or 6 more times so you could try and understand it more.

but the more you read the more it didn't make sense.

she started off by saying how sweet and loyal dabi was and then said look to the person besides you.

who was the same person she called so sweet and loyal.

you bit your lip and mumbled curse words under your breath as you began to overthink.

what could your aunt possibly mean, was she telling you to look at dabi for answers or someone else who might have been even closer to you...

yet none of the girls knew your family situation and anything about your past.

"why the fuck are you stressing over this?"