𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞'𝐬

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞'𝐬.

"SO WHO GAVE HER THE BRUISES?!"

"..why you still in the room for?"

"BRO SHUT THE FU- shut the fuck up"

you woke up to the sound of loud bickering coming from either side of you.

when you opened your eyes you could see dabi inhaling a green disposable and bakugou shout-whispering trying not to wake you up.

what he failed.

"your gonna wake the bitch up."

"WHY DO YOU CAL- why do you call her that!!?"

"because why the fuck not?"

dabi passed bakugou the vape and he inhaled twice before passing it back to dabi. you started to move around and rub your eyes and that's when they finally noticed you was awake.

"morning doll.. wanna hit?"

"SHE JUST FUCKING WOKE UP!?!"

you laughed at the amusing scene in front of you and took the vape from dabi. bakugou grabbed your wrist and helped u sit upright while you inhaled and exhaled.

"atta girl!"

you smiled at his encouragement and instantly flopped back down onto the pillows.

your legs were literally numb and you had no idea what you was gonna tell your aunt when she noticed you AND bakugou didn't attend work yesterday.

but the weirdest thing you had seen all your life was a villan and hero communicate without arguing.

you laid there slumped in-between the pillows and watched as dabi and bakugou talked, joked and bickered like they wasn't absolute enemy's.

all while inhaling and passing the same vape.

you constantly rubbed your eyes to make sure that you wasn't asleep and that it all was just a dream.

but the second you looked down and saw your arms and lower body covered in bruises and hickeys, you knew it wasn't a joke anymore.

you always dreamed of having a threesome. you never thought it would be with bakugou and dabi though.

you rolled over in attempt to grab your phone to gossip to the hoes4hands group chat but was stopped by 2 large hands gripping onto your waist and rolling you back in your original position.