Forces of Nature [2]

Two people laughed as they caused destruction on the bridge.

"Hate to break it to you." Robin spoke up "But you guys have a lousy sense of humor,"

"Yeah, that's Beast Boy's job," I nodded.

"Hey!" Beast Boy whined.

"This ends...now!" Robin told the duo.

"No one gives orders to Thunder and Lightning," I could only assume Lighting said that due to the lighting bolt on his get-up. He formed a lightning ball in his hand "Taste my power!"

We dodged the blow and began fighting the duo.

I used my shadows to get what civilians remained to safety. I turned when I heard Starfire yell in pain as she was hit by lightning. I growled and used a shadow lasso to hit Lighting away from Starfire. I turned as Robin was flung in the air by Thunder's ability, I opened a shadow portal for Robin to fall through and aimed it towards Thunder.

Robin was able to pick up Thunder and throw him aside, nodding to me in thanks.

Lighting laughed at me "Your powers are strong. But mine are stronger,"

I shielded my eyes as his lighting flash grew brighter only to be blasted backward when I was struck.

"Ah, the thrill of victory," Lighting cheered. "Come, Thunder. We shall seek more amusement,"

I rubbed my head in pain and watched as the duo left.

"Well, that was a shock," Beast Boy joked.

I shook my head at his pun.

Beast Boy looked over at Starfire who normally laughed at Beast Boy's witty puns "So...I'm guessing you're still mad?"

"Okay, team, we have to find those guys before they do any more damage," Robin said "Cyborg, search the west side. Raven and Shadow, the east. I'll take the downtown. Beast Boy, you and Star scan from the skies,"

Beast Boy looked over at Starfire worriedly "Um, maybe Cyborg should come with me instead?"

"Cyborg can't fly," I reminded.

"Oh, yeah,"

"Have a nice flight, my little Clorbag," Cyborg teased.

***

The team watched Thunder and Lightning hit their stick figure targets.

"This doesn't seem random," I told Raven.

"It seems like magic," Raven agreed as the old man threw a disk into the sky and a burning man arose.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you 'Play with fire, you're going to get burned?'" Robin told the trio as we revealed ourselves.

I used the shadows to shield the team when the burning man swung his arm at us.

The burning man no longer saw the group as a threat and burned a path towards the city.

"Good. Very good," The old man praised.

"Brother, what have we done?" Thunder voiced.

Teen Titan ShadowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara