𝗖. 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘.

'' Now we got problems
And I don't think we can solve 'em
You made a really deep cut
And baby, now we got bad blood (hey!) ''

$$$  ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

''Do you like gambling?'' Yume asked her freshly made friends, Ran and Rindo.
''Why?'' Rindo asks, confused.
''Would you like to bet with me?'' She asks with a smirk, as she could only think of money, even when she was watching her brother fight, along with her new friends.
''Girl, you look like the wrong person to gamble with. You're a money monster machine, aren't you? So why would I?'' Rindo asks sharply at her, curious as to what her skills were.
The Black Dragons had good fame, though, the current ones, only had the fame of being brutal.
They only were a hundred, as they had to be practically reborn.
So, even though Yume was quite famous, no one really knew much about her other than she was stronger than Taiju, and that she was gorgeous.
There were rumors around that she killed people that owed her money, as she was the one that did that kind of dirty job.
So the Haitani brothers were obviously curious, as they could sense Yume was strong, even if they weren't sure as to in which way she was strong.
''I just love money. The thrill of gambling makes me happy, there's no better feeling than when you heart beats faster, thinking you're about to lose a big gamble. You'd do anything to win after that feeling. Talking about it already sends shiver through my body, shit!'' She says as she giggles, her eyes filled with some kind of lust, making Rindo smirk. She remarked the word 'anything'.
''Okay, let's gamble, then.'' He says, accepting her invitation. Ran looked between the two, as he sweatdropped. The girl was obsessed with money, and it was clear that she would do anything for it. Though, that just made him more interested in her. She sounded so intriguing to the siblings ears.
''Who would you bet for? Toman or Valhalla?'' She asks as she looks down on the terrain, seeing as how Toman was almost done.
''Shit, isn't it obvious? Valhalla!'' Rindo says as he laughs, pointing towards the battle.
''Well then... I bet for Toman. One hundred bucks.'' She says as she brings them out of her pocket, putting them between Ran's lips with a smirk, who just flinched at her action. He liked it, it felt nice, having money placed between your lips by a beautiful lady. Could be anyone's dream.
Rindo opens his mouth widely, surprised by her action. 'I don't have that much money...' He thought, panicking, scared that he would look like a complete loser.
''I don't have one hundred bucks, woman. I'm just a delinquent.'' He says as he holds the bridge of his nose, frustrated by her action.
''I'll lend them to you. If you win, I'll give you two hundred. If I win, you owe me a hundred.'' She said as she pulled another one hundred, putting them on Ran's hands, who took the bills off his mouth before she told Rindo about her offer.
''This doesn't sound too safe, Rindo...'' Ran whispers to him, to which Rindo just shrugs off.
''Okay. Toman is almost beaten, anyways. Mikey got beat by Kazutora and the other guys, he is about to get killed by them. Toman doesn't have anythin' left.'' Rindo says as he laughs, thinking the girl is crazy for doing this. She was acting dumb, or that was what she wanted to look like.
''Rindo, are you sure about it? May I tell you about my unit in the Black Dragons?'' She asks as she smirks, and Rindo would swear her eyes had just glimmered red for a second. He raises his eyebrow, as if inviting her to tell him about it.
''The Collectors special unit, is mine. We make sure that the debts owed to the Black Dragons are paid in time, and we take any measures needed to collect them. I am an expert at collecting debts, so don't think you'll get away without paying me what you owe, yeah?'' She says with the sweetest smile, as she once again remarked the word 'any'.
''Yume-chan, I'm gonna win this bet. Don't even worry about it!'' He said with a sweet smile too, as an irk mark appeared on his forehead.
Ran shivered by her words. This girl was no joke, she was one hundred percent sure and confident on her words. Though, he didn't like that she had almost threatened his little brother.
He didn't care too much, it was fun to watch them quarrel. They could beat her if they needed to, anyways.
''Rindo, what makes you so confident on your decision? Is it because Mikey is gone?'' She asks, wanting to know his thought pattern.
''Yeah. Look, Valhalla has way more members. Even if the captains from Toman are great fighters, they could never take fifty men each. Only Draken and Mikey can do that, and Draken is busy and tired already. His legs are goin' to give up any moment. Even Toman's members are giving up. That says enough.'' He explains, trying to convince himself that it was the truth, as the girl's eyes were deceiving him from his own thoughts.
He was missing something important in the fight, but he couldn't pinpoint what was it.
''The thing is... Toman is rather a family than a gang, you know? It was just six friends that founded it, so that they could protect each other against the Black Dragons. Therefore, the gang grew up like a family, everyone knows everyone, and everyone is close with each other. A small shrimp that can't fight... could change everything. As long as they keep trying, they won't lose.'' She explains as she had her eyes fixed on Takemichi.
He was fighting, even if everyone had given up.
''Come and get me, assholes! No way in hell you're takin' me down... I'm gonna finish this fight, you'll see... I'm gonna kick... ALL YOUR ASSES!'' He screams with all his strength left, falling on Mitsuya's shoulder.
Everyone that had given up stood up proudly, embarrassed that they had given up on their family. If a small nobody like him could fight until he passed out, so could they.
Even the captains and Draken theirselves, recomposed theirselves because of Takemichi's words.
He had changed the fight with simple words.
''We're not gonna hold Draken back anymore!" "YEAH!" They all screamed, hyping each other's morales up.
Draken took out ten guys with one blow, beating everyone around him as he stood on their fallen bodies.
''See, Rindo?... I never lose a gamble...'' She said as she started laughing out loud, loudly. She grabbed her stomach in pain, as Rindo's eyes trembled in fear.
He was going to end up in debt with the Black Dragons.
''You're... a fucking monster...'' Ran says as he stares at her in shock, amazed by her foreseeing skills.
''Hell yes I am!'' She exclaimed as she kept laughing.
She wiped the tears off the corners of her eyes, as she looked at Rindo.
''Do you still underestimate me?'' She asks as her expression goes back to normal.
''What the fuck... just are you?...'' He says as he doesn't take his eyes off the battle, almost mumbling his words.
''Baji Yume, leader of The Collectors Unit from the Black Dragons. Nice to meet you, Haitani brothers.'' She states proudly, as she smiles at them.
''Don't worry, Rindo. Since it's our first time gambling, I'll let your debt go! We're friends, you know? I don't like having my friends owing me money. You can keep the two hundred, though.'' She says as she flips her hair back, going back to looking at the battle.
"You totally gained my respect, Yume-chan! You had me scared for a sec, honestly..." Rindo states, not scared of being honest with her. He believed in his own strength, anyways.
"Would you like to marry me, by any chance?" Ran asks, as his eyes shine brightly as he holds the girl's hands. He was convinced he was the perfect girl, as her actions just proved she is absolutely wicked. She would be his perfect match. A quiet guy with a sick mindset, who loved embarrassing his enemies, and a talkative girl who had a wicked mindset, who also loved embarrassing people that looked down on her, to prove herself.
"Maybe when I'm older.'' She says as he pats his hand, grinning at him with a faint blush on her cheeks. If she was honest, the only person she could vision herself marrying was Taiju.
At least for now, as the boy was the one who had taken all her first times regarding love experiences. She wasn't sure if he would be the last one to do so too, but she wasn't going to think too much about it for now.