𝗖. 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘.

'' Let me love you, let me love you like you need
And I'll make it, make it my responsibility
I'll be there every step of the way, uh
I'll get you back on your feet. ''

╭ ・ $$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

As they were falling, Takemichi managed to crawl his way towards the window, grabbing Mikey's wrist as he fell with the girl.
"I will... not let you die!" He exclaimed as he used all his left strength, surprising the two friends.
"Quick! Grab onto my hand!" Takemichi screamed, as Mikey looked at him with an unfazed expression.
"This is stupid... I tried to kill you, y'know?" Mikey said as Takemichi's grip started to weaken.
"Mikey-kun... there's not much time left, I'm losing consciousness... Yume-chan... why would you do this? Baji-san wouldn't want this!" Takemichi said as blood spluttered onto their faces from his mouth.
"Let go. We want to end everything here and now." Mikey said, making Takemichi shake his head.
"Come on... you'll regret doing that... Mikey-kun... Yume-chan... quick... quick... I will... definitely save you. No matter what... I'll go back to the past as many times... as much as I can..." He rambled, as the friends' decisions didn't change.
"What are you talking about? You can't go back anymore, right? This is why I never wanted to meet you. I didn't want this to happen. I literally just shot you, Takemitchy. Please... let us go..." Mikey said with a tired expression, allowing Takemichi to notice the dark circles and eyebags under his eyes.
Mikey was skinnier than ever, and he looked like he would break if the wind blew too harshly.
"SHUT UP!" He screamed as tears dropped from his eyes.
"Why are you always like this?! Always and always, you two put all the burdens on yourselves! Oi, Manjiro, Yume! Just say it once, just say 'please help me', damn it! And I'll definitely come and save you! Manjiro, Yume!" Takemichi said, as Mikey's eyes filled with tears.
However, Yume kept her tired expression, tired of Takemichi's words.
She had asked for help twelve years ago, but since she had built a fake wall and life over herself, they all stopped worrying about her. It had been useless to reach out.
"Please help me... Takemitchy." Mikey said as he grabbed Takemichi's hand, and Yume let go of Mikey, crashing against the city's cold floor.
Though, as Mikey grabbed Takemichi's hand... he suddenly woke up on his bed.
They had time leaped.
They now were at ten years ago, where Takemichi had started his first year of highschool.
Yume had already graduated, and she wasn't attending college or working yet.

As Yume sat at the beach, her memory was oddly overwritten, and she was able to remember the future.
The feeling of letting go of Mikey as her eyes closed, her body being wrapped by a cold feeling.
The most peaceful feeling she had ever felt.
She had died.
Had she time leaped? She had no idea, but she hadn't touched anyone.
Somehow... she was able to remember the future due to being in contact with Mikey and Takemichi when they activated the time leap.
She inhaled the smoke from her cigarette, sighing. She rubbed her forehead, stressed.
She didn't want to think about the future right now, she had enough trouble with trying to stay out of gang problems right now.
Yume had maintained the Black Dragons alive, though, she had turned them into a small, peaceful gang that just fought for good actions and hanged out all together sometimes.
They didn't have big fights, and they respected Yume's decision, understanding that the girl needed a small break before recovering their glory once again.
However... even if Yume was the leader of the Black Dragons, she had a big problem.
The three deities gangs kept fighting and trying to recruit her, even if she kept turning them down.
They followed her everywhere she went, and Rokuhara Sendai was the worst out of them all.
They kept messing with everything she had, often beating all of the Black Dragons members just to blackmail her.
Her hair was now fully grown out, reaching a bit below her shoulders, and it was all black, since the red stripes had faded. Of course she maintained her white ends, it was a weird thing her hair did whenever it grew out.
She was wearing Baji's bomber jacket with sweatpants right now.
She didn't really hang out with anyone but Hakkai and Taiju, Kazutora who she had been visiting every sunday since he had been arrested, and Chifuyu who came over for dinner without warning the girl beforehand.
Sometimes he would bring other Toman members, but Yume didn't want to hang out with anyone.
She had spent these past two years in loneliness, getting to know herself better.
And her dark impulses had just grown out of control, so she needed to stay away from people that could trigger them.
Though... she had met a boy.
His name was Nagata Kuma.
The way they had met was quite a memorable moment, since the boy is two years younger than her.
She had found him beating a bunch of highschoolers that were harassing a girl at an alley.
He was still in middle school, and it had been around a year ago.