𝗖. 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬.

''  The words that would mend
The things that were broken
But now it's far too late, she's gone away. ''

$$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

The Tokyo Manji Gang, along with the Black Dragons, headed towards the Yokohama Bay, as they all rode together on their bikes, their flag waving through the air.
Tenjiku thought they wouldn't come, since Yume was 'dead', Mitsuya and Smiley had gotten beaten, and Mucho had told a lie, saying the sixth division had gotten beaten, even if he couldn't get Koko, who had escaped, supposedly.
But they quickly arrived, entering their eyesight.
"TOMAN HAS ARRIVED! EVERYONE GATHER AROUND!" Draken screamed, as everyone gathered around him. Takemichi and Chifuyu stood next to him, as Yume hid between Toman's members, telling everyone to keep quiet about her being here.
The surprise factor would give her a headstart.
Tenjiku stood in front of them, as they all smirked.
Toman was done for.
"Four hundred members from Tenjiku against one hundred fifty members from Toman. I wonder why the Black Dragons came along, unlike half of Toman's members... must be to pay tribute to their fallen leader." Izana said the last words as he rubbed his chin, deep in thought.
Yume didn't step in just yet.
"How'll you handle this clear disadvantage? Do entertain us Toman! You go first... Shion." Izana says, as Shion Madarame steps forward, making Yume smirk.
He was being served on a silver platter, right at Yume.
"TODAY'S FORERUNNER WILL BE ME! FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE BLACK DRAGONS, TENJIKU HEAVENLY KINGS, SHION MADARAME! WHO WILL TOMAN SEND?!" He screamed with a sadistic grin, making Toman shiver.
They were performing the S62's infamous ritual, where the battle started with a one versus one.
Takemichi was about to step up, but Yume walked through Toman's members, who stepped to the sides, clearing the way for her, as they allowed Tenjiku to see her.
"Who is that?" Tenjiku's heavenly kings started saying as they stared at the girl, who wore a sash. She must've been a captain from Toman. They couldn't recognize her, as she wore a mask and her eyes were facing the floor.
"Is that Yume? No way..." Ran mumbled at his brother as he watched in horror.
If that really was Yume... they either had a huge problem, or a free ticket to seeing the girl fall down. Because after that hit, it was clear that she had to be heavily injured.
It would just make beating her easier, even if she was a tough nail.
She wore her hair short, in a mullet, and she had dyed it fully black with red stripes all over it.
It resembled Kazutora's hair, almost.
The day after she talked with Taiju, she had decided to take a change.
They say cutting your hair off cuts off all the bad energy from your past, and her hair would quickly grow back if she didn't like it.
But she looked gorgeous.
She wore her Toman's uniform unbuttoned, as she tied the sides in front, while she wore bandages under it.
Though, her head was wrapped in a bandage too.
She looked baddass, to say the least.
She looked up as she stepped in front of Shion, making the boy recognize those eyes.
"Baji... Yume..." He mumbled as the girl opened her eyes widely, taking her mask off.
A lunatic looking grin was plastered on her face.
"BAJI YUME?! HOW IS SHE ALIVE?!" Kisaki screamed as he recognized her, making everyone from Tenjiku stare at her in shock.
"I'm immortal you fucker. I'll fuckin' crawl out of my tomb just to drag you with me, little bitch." She said as she started laughing, making Shion step back in fear.
"Whatever! I can finish all Toman by myself." Shion said as he kept his eyes open, not blinking.
An irk mark appeared on his temples, as he held his jaw closed tightly, highlighting it.
"Stop talkin', you fuckin' dog. Come on, hit me." She said, opening her arms widely at her sides, giving the boy the pleasure of being the fight's first hit.
Shion laughed, confused.
"You like gettin' hit, you fuckin' whore?!" Shion said as he punched the girl with all his strength, making the girl fall to the floor.
"YUME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Draken screamed, but Chifuyu knew the girl well.
She was just getting her engine started.
Shion got on top of her, beating her until the girl closed her eyes, while she held a smile on her face.
Toman couldn't believe it.
"The one on one fight is the most important... as whoever wins gives a huge morale boost. But Yume... won't lose!" Chifuyu screamed, making Izana laugh.
Shion stepped back, as he licked the blood off his fists, thirsting for more.
"Too easy. I told her I could take Toman all by myself!" He said as he looked at Toman with his hands in his pockets, smirking.
Though, Yume stood up in a blink of an eye, as she jumped above Shion, kicking him with her signature 360 kick. She was enraged. She would kill him later, after she made sure her friends won this battle.
This was her only chance to take revenge, and she wouldn't lose it.
But she had priorities, she was wearing her uniform.
Shion fell to the floor, unconscious.
The girl had used all her strength.
She landed in front of Izana, whose eye twitched in anger as his body filled by disgust and anger.
He hated seeing her face.
"I win." She said as she licked the blood off her lips, smirking.
She steps back, and she walks back towards Toman, practically catwalking her way there.
She knew the power she held right now.
"TAKEMITCHY! I LEAVE THE HONORS TO YOU!" She screamed as she ran towards them, standing behind the boy.
"Everyone. Are you guys prepared?" He asked his friends, who smiled in confidence.
Yume had their backs, they wouldn't lose now. Even if Yume would get beaten, she will hold on and come back, to save them over and over, no matter how many times she failed. Just like Takemichi had teached her.
"Yep." "Whenever you're ready." "Chief." Hakkai, Inui and Chifuyu said, as they nodded.
"KISAKI! THIS LONG BATTLE... LET'S END IT HERE!" Takemichi screamed as he looked at Kisaki with a decisive look, clenching his fists as he stood proudly in front of his friends.
"TODAY! LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Kisaki screamed back, as Takemichi charged forward, everyone following behind.
"LET'S GOOO!" They all screamed in unison, as Tenjiku charged too.
The war had finally started.