𝗖. 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.

'' Shoot at me
Bang bang
That's even better
It's too familiar now
If it makes you feel better
Just shoot me
Shoot me. ''

╭ ・ $$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

Before Takemichi left, he had met up with his friends from Toman; Hakkai, Chifuyu, Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya and Yume to take a picture all together, so that he could have something from them in the future.

And he time leaped, once again.
As Takemichi did so, he appeared at a funeral, where he quickly found out it was Mitsuya's.
He ran away, as he looked up on his phone the recent news, where he also found out Hina had died.
As Takemichi found a key in his pocket, he realizing it was his apartment's, where he ran to.
He found the photo he had taken before he time leaped laying on the table, as Naoto walked through the door.
"This is the worst future that's happened yet. Of course, sis wasn't saved. And the chief members from the Tokyo Manji Gang... have all been killed." Naoto said once he sat as Takemichi stared at the picture in his hands.
"Chifuyu Matsuno, shot to death. Ken Ryuguji, stabbed. Kazutora Hanemiya and Haruki Hayashida too. And all the other members. All of them were murdered. Even Kisaki was killed." Naoto told Takemichi, who tried to process all this information.
"Everyone... is dead? No! But why...?" He asked, as Naoto replied him.
"The suspect is still at large. We don't even have a clue as to where he might be." Naoto said, as Takemichi suddenly was reminded of Mikey.
"What about Mikey-kun?! Was... was Mikey-kun murdered, too?!" Takemichi asked, as Naoto pulled a picture from the inside of his jacket.
"Brace yourself for what you're about to hear. Takemichi-kun. The criminal wanted for these serial murders... is Manjiro Sano!" Naoto exclaimed as he showed Takemichi the picture.
Mikey had black long hair, and he had a tattoo on the back of his neck, the same design as Draken's and Mitsuya's.
Suddenly, a knock was heard on the door.
Takemichi rushen to open it, expecting something good. And he was right.
A girl with short hair and an undercut with a purple color walked in. She had a tattoo on her neck that Takemichi quickly recognized, the rest of her body was tattooed too.
"Hey, Takemichi. It's been a few minutes." She said as she stepped in, laughing.
"Yume-san?..." Takemichi asked as he watched the girl sit down on the floor.
"Quick, close the door." She says as he stares at him. She had been extremely precautious since the girl had been almost killed by Mikey himself. She never knew when the boy would come back.
"Takemichi... Baji Yume has been the only survivor to the attempts of murder." Naoto tells him, as he sits next to the girl.
"She has been cooperating with me since she survived. She has been living undercover, hiding her appearance to survive." He says as Takemichi analyzes the girl's looks.
She nods, as she tells Takemichi to sit down.
"Takemichi-kun. I want to know the truth, too. I want to meet Manjiro Sano and talk to him. You're the only one who can do that. As a former admin... and the only one still alive... only you can do it." Naoto tells Takemichi, who stares at him with eyes wide open.
"Mikey-kun... that Mikey-kun... killed all the upper members... of Toman? Naoto... did Mikey-kun really do that?" Takemichi asks as he looks at the picture, unable to understand it.
"Do you know anything about it, Takemichi-kun? The information you gained from your latest time leap... will surely contain a clue somewhere. At the very least, something you did in the past... caused a great change in the present." Naoto explains, trying to get Takemichi to say something.
"Something I did? Are you saying I messed up? I eliminated the two people that would've caused Toman to turn evil... the Black Dragons conflict was solved and Kisaki was thrown out of Toman! Everything should've turned out fine!" Takemichi exclaimed, as he started to stress out as he ran his fingers through his hair.
"What did I do wrong? Should I... not have told Mikey-kun that he could handle it on his own? What did I do after that? I just took this photo." Takemichi kept saying, as he tried to think of the possible reason why to this current present.
"Takemitchy, no matter what, I'll help you fix this, just like I tried twelve years ago." Yume says, making Takemichi smile sadly as he nods, proceeding to freak out again.
As they tried to think why, Yume noticed a letter on top of the table.
"Who is this letter from, Takemitchy?" She asked curiously, as the boy opened it.
"It's from... the Philippines... it's from Mikey-kun!" Takemichi exclaimed as he recalled that Mikey had told him his brother found his bike's engine at the Philippines, under a building's fallen stones.
The letter contained an adress and a date, so Takemichi followed what Naoto had told him, and decided to go meet Mikey.
"Takemitchy... before you go... remember that Mikey-kun isn't the same. His dark impulses... have grown out of control. It's possible... that he might kill you. So let us come with you, partner." Yume warned, and as she said that, they all hopped on a plane to the Philippines.