𝗖. 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.

'' I'm sorry, brother
So sorry, lover
Forgive me, father
I love you, mother. ''

$$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

Yume was called by Smiley, who had found Tenjiku beating Takemichi and his friends.
The news about Tenjiku attacking Yume had spread quickly, and everyone from Toman knew.
Early in the morning, Hakkai had taken Yume to buy a phone, who had sent a message to all of her friends, telling them about what happened to her phone.

Tenjiku's members were hunting Toman's members all over Tokyo.
So Smiley knew Yume would run to them, thirsty for revenge.
She instantly stood up from Yuzuha's bed and wore her Black Dragons uniform, getting on her stolen bike and driving to Shibuya station. Taiju tried to stop her, as she saw her wearing her Black Dragons uniform while she was still injured and yesterday was the day everything had gone down for her.
But she was ready to start a riot.
She wouldn't let the bastards who ruined her try to ruin Toman too, her new family.
She would protect Toman, like Baji asked her to do.
She would fight for her friends, for Toman, for herself.
It was time to stand up, and fight proudly for Baji. No backing down now.

She arrived as she drove at 160km/h, running over members of Tenjiku, having no mercy for them.
She was going to kill if she needed to. Anything, as long as she could take revenge and protect her loved friends.
Angry and Smiley stared at her as she quickly made Tenjiku retreat, as they all ran away in fear as they recognized the girl's jacket.
"D-Did you steal a bike...?" Takemichi asked as he sweatdropped, seeing she wasn't riding Baji's bike.
"Yes." She said bluntly, making Chifuyu laugh out loud.
"We need to go to Yokohama. Let's go, Baji-san." Smiley said, as he knew Tenjiku would be there. She nodded in response, Chifuyu got on the girl's bike.
As they rode, Smiley, Angry, Takemichi and Chifuyu talked, but Yume just looked at the road, zoning out. She wasn't paying attention.
Smiley and Angry spotted members for Tenjiku, and they went to attack them to find out where their hideout was at.
They planned to attack Tenjiku by theirselves, along with Yume.
It was practically a suicide mission, since Yume wasn't fully recovered.
She wouldn't be able to fight with her full strength.
Takemichi and Chifuyu talked about Kisaki possibly being a time leaper, but Yume didn't agree.
Kisaki was just a shrimp. He was smart, but he couldn't do stuff by himself, and change the world upside down the way Takemichi did.
He used others to change his own world.
Yume thinks that there has to be someone that they don't know of yet, handling everything behind their backs.
They have to find out who it is, before he finds out about them first.

Angry and Smiley quickly came back, as Yume waited with Takemichi and Chifuyu on the bikes.
They knew where the hideout was.
So they started driving towards there.
"So what kind of gang is Tenjiku?" Takemichi asks to Smiley.
"They were created recently so we don't have much info on them. Right Angry?" He asked his twin.
"Yeah but we're sure they're dangerous. They may be a new gang but they have already conquered all gangs in Kanagawa." Angry explained, and Yume decided to chime in.
"Kisaki is behind it. Izana Kurokawa is the leader. The Haitani brothers, Hanma, Mochi, Kakucho, Madarame. They're in the gang, too. They're the ones I saw yesterday night, at least. But there has to be more people behind the scenes. I think... Toman has a mole." She stated with a serious expression, as no one could believe her words.
"What? A mole? No fuckin' way. You're goin' insane." Smiley says, shaking his head.
"I don't know... but this is a suicide mission. They're all good fighters. I can take on Izana... but what about you guys?" She asks, worried for them.
"Don't worry 'bout it, Yume-chan. I believe Toman will come help us if stuff gets tough, the news of us attacking will spread quickly. We will fight the best we can!" Chifuyu says, trying to cheer the girl up, who just sighs.
As they rode towards the hideout, Tenjiku's top members were hunting down Toman.
Mitsuya had been beaten by the Haitani brothers, who had hit him in the head with a brick when he was distracted.
Shion Madarame, beating a bunch of Toman's members with brass knuckles.