𝗖. 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.

'' When you leave, I don't wanna try
And if you stick with me, I'll be fine
'Cause your love's rubbin' off on me
Tell me, how'd you get so heavenly? ''

$$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

"LET'S GOOO!" Takemichi screamed, as him, Koko, Chifuyu and Inui charged forward, as Yume stood behind, her eyes growing lunatic.
She would never forgive anyone who dares insult the Baji name.
Or anyone who looks down on it, laughs, or does any questionable action towards it.
It drove her absolutely crazy.
So as the boys charged forward and were getting beaten by Mucho, Yume was trying to hold herself together.
"What's wrong, Baji-san? Losing it so early? What would your dead lil bro think of you now?" He asked as he smirked, knowing it would drive the girl crazier.
"BOSS! TAIJU IS AWAITING FOR YOU AT HOME! HE ORDERS YOU TO COME BACK HOME WITH NO SCRATCHES ON YOU!" Koko screamed with all his strength, as the girl snapped out of it.
She never ignores Taiju's orders. She couldn't let him down.
She had to swiftly take Mucho in one move, so that she wouldn't have to fight and risk getting a single scratch on her body.
"Thanks, Koko." She said as she cracked her knuckles and neck, as the girl was in a great shape due to Koko's words, now.
"I proudly wear my Black Dragons uniform... so I'll fight you in my best shape, so I can give the Black Dragons the upper hand and power, of beating a Tenjiku bastard! Whenever I win, I'll bring the news to my Black Dragons, who will starve for more Tenjiku's asses... to fall right into the Dragon's mouth! Because my Black Dragons are fuckin' hungry for your little shitty comrades!" She screamed as she opened her eyes widely as she charged forward with her teammates, who screamed in unison with her, as she landed a brutal punch on Mucho's face, who stumbled backwards and fell on his ass, amazed by the girl's strength.
He hadn't seen her fight her yet, and it made him excited.
Maybe someone could finally match his strength.
They all got on top of him as they punched him, while Yume looked at him with bloodshot eyes, but Mucho quickly brushed them away with his arm, making them crash against a bunch of trash bags.
He stood back up, getting ready to fight Yume on a one versus one.
But then, Koko walked towards her, as he allowed her to step on his back, giving her advantage by letting her take the high ground.
And once Yume gets to fly, she only needs one move to end the fight.
She jumps above Mucho as she swings her leg down, making Mucho fall forwards, as his head crashes against the floor, his body collapsing as Yume lands with him, her feet on top of him as bones are heard cracking.
She had broken his jaw.
Blood came out of his mouth as his eyes went white, meaning he had gone unconscious.
His head dropped to a side, as his whole body relaxed, finally signaling Yume had won.
"THAT'S OUR YUME!" They all screamed as they ran towards her, embracing her into a group hug.
The girl laughed as her cheeks tinted pink, flattered by the boys.
She quickly brushed them away as she took the knife off her belt, cutting through the tape tying their arms and legs together.
"Nee-san is unmatched, just like always, even when she isn't in her best shape!" Chifuyu says as his eyes are filled with admiration, as they all start fanboying over her strength.

"Why did you guys... think that I wouldn't come?" Yume asked out of nowhere as they all started walking towards Inui and Koko's hideout, as Yume pushed her bike along.
"Because you're unpredictable just like Baji-san was, Yume-chan!" Chifuyu says as he chuckles, making the girl smile sadly.
"Yume-chan, no one ever can guess how you're feeling, where you are, what you are doing, or anything. So we've grown to not rely on you, even if you always help us." Koko says, as the girl feels hurt by these words.
"I... I have recently been through the hardest moments of my life... and no one but Taiju helped me... and that's because I've never allowed anyone to help me! So I've decided... that I will always be there for my friends! I'll always come to your rescue, even if you can't call me! So please... rely on me! Rely on the Black Dragons leader, Baji Yume! I am the first division captain, Baji Yume! I'll never let you down!" She said as she bowed down at them, as she grabbed onto her bike.
She stood back up as they all stopped walking, surprised by her words.
Her eyes were filled with despair and they quickly filled with tears, as she opened her mouth once again, unsure as to whether to say the next words or not.
"I... please... help me! Save me from... from my own darkness! Please help me!" She said as she sobbed, as she allowed the bike to fall to a side, as she squatted down, covering her face with her hands.
"I'm sorry... for crying in front of you! But I really need help... please!" She said as she kept sobbing, making them stare at her sadly, in shock that she finally reached out for help.
They all got at her height, as they all put their hands on her back.
"I need you guys... to stay by my side..." She sobbed out, as she faced her best friends.