THIRTY THREE

" Maybe I knew it from the first moment
That I will love you for a long time. "

$$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

2018.
Everyone had grown up successfully.
Emma and Draken; married. Emma was a housewife, while Draken was a mechanic for Mikey's racing team.
Mikey is a motoracer.
Koko and Kisaki partnered up, founding a business called ''Tkeiko Group''. They are extremely rich. Koko married Akane, while Kisaki dates the heiress of some important group.
Izana travels the world as the director of a non-profit organization called ''Tenjiku''.
Mochi, Mucho, Madarame and Kakucho volunteer for the underprivileged orphans.
The Haitani brothers run a club.
Haruchiyo and Senju are Youtubers. Akashi is their producer.
Shinichiro runs his bike shop.
Inui works under Shinichiro.
Wakasa and Benkei run a martial arts gym.
South is a heavyweight champion of foreigner martial arts.
Taiju owns a bunch of restaurants.
Hakkai is a top model worldwide, with Yuzuha as his manager.
Mitsuya is a fashion designer.
Pah and Peh own a real estate business.
The Kawata twins own a ramen shop.
Akkun is a hairdresser.
Takuya is a pharmacist.
Makoto owns a temple.
Yamagishi is a civil servant.
Hanma roams the world as a freelance photographer.
Naoto is a journalist for an occult magazine.
Chifuyu is the owner of ''Peke-J Land'', with Baji and Kazutora by his side.
Kuma is a kindergarden teacher - he, somehow, ended up dating Inui.
Yume is a scientist - engaged to Taiju.
Everyone had taken the paths they always dreamed of.

Today, it was Takemichi and Hinata's wedding.
Everyone sat around in the church, as they watched the couple make their final vows.
''You may now kiss the bride.'' The priest said, and their lips met.
Everyone started cheering for them, all of them jumping up in happiness with tears in their eyes.
This was the end of the past.

°。°。°。°。°。°。
A YEAR LATER.

''Hurry up, Baji!'' Kazutora exclaimed as they ran into the church, and then walking to the backroom of it.
There, a beautiful dark haired girl sat in her white dress.
''Keisuke! What were you doing?!'' She said with an angry expression, smacking the boy with her flower bouquet.
''We were handing the rings!'' Kazutora explained, making her sigh.
''Well, let's get going. It's time.'' She replied, intertwining her arm with Keisuke's.

The bells chimed three times, and then the door opened before them, revealing the bride to the guests who sat on the benches, awaiting her.
At the end of the hall, a tall blue and white haired male in a black suit awaited, instantly smiling as he saw his soon to be wife.

''Groom, Taiju. Do you take Yume to be your wife? For as long as you live... do you wish to devote yourself with all sincerity to her?'' The priest asked, reading the book in his hands.
''Yes, I do.'' Taiju answered, a joyful smile painting his face, turning to face Yume, who was crying.
''Bride, Yume. Do you take Taiju to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?'' The priest continued, making Yume try to keep her calm.
''Yes, I do!'' She said a bit too loud, making everyone laugh behind her.
''You may now kiss the bride.'' The priest finished, making Taiju turn around to face Yume and pull her veil up, revealing her face.
Their lips connected in a quick peck, making both of their cheeks flush pink, letting out a laugh afterwards.
Holding hands, they went down to their friends, who instantly hugged the couple and started jumping around, celebrating.

This was the start of the future.

°。°。°。°。°。°。

FIFTEEN YEARS LATER.

All of the former group were getting old, yet their children were giving Toman a new birth.
Toman, which had been disbanded as soon as they all reached adulthood, stopped to exist.
However, now that all of their children were old enough to take over, were giving it a fresh start once again.
Toman's second generation.

Shiba Dai was the 13th generation Black Dragon's leader, with his little sister, Shiba Kyo, as his number one.
The two of them were inseparable, especially now that another little boy was on the way.
Dai had the qualities of his mother; smart, quick, and strong, with the physical qualities of his dad, except he had the same eyes and fangs as his mom.
Kyo looked just like her mom, but with Taiju's eyes and his impulsive, explosive character. She was taller than his brother, and definitely liked getting in trouble using that to her advantage.

Koko and Akane's son, Hajime Hiroshi, was their number two.
With Akane's hair, Koko's intense eyes and Inui's brave and witty personality.
He was a strange mix, especially because he had grown with a golden spoon in his mouth, making him come off as spoiled and above others sometimes.
Yet he was inseparable from the Shiba siblings.

Inui and Kuma didn't ever marry or get any children yet. They decided they were better off dating without marriage, and soon enough, they would adopt a kid if things went well for the both of them.
Kuma had enough children growing up, as he was the oldest brother out of four kids.

Keisuke had recently married one of Hina's friends, so they didn't have kids yet.

Kazutora had decided that he didn't want to marry or have a family, scared that his family situation would repeat all over again. Yume was on a mission to set him up anyway.

Draken and Emma had four kids.
Only the first one was the age of their friends, since the three left were still little kids.
Ryuguji Ichiro. Tall as Draken, with a mix of their blonde hairs and the attitude of Emma, with a bunch of traits picked up from his uncles Mikey and Shinichiro.
He was the president of Toman.

Mikey hadn't married yet either, though Emma had recently introduced him to a friend. Maybe soon he would.

Sanzu and Senju were both dating someone, though they didn't marry or have kids yet.
The one who did have a kid was Akashi.
Akashi Junichiro. Somehow, he came out with pink hair just like his uncle and aunt.
He was the mess of them all; always influenced by Senju and Sanzu to pull awful pranks on his friends. Chaotic and unpredictable, he reminded them of younger Keisuke.
He was the first division's captain.

Shinichiro was dating, but no kids or marriage yet.

Hina and Takemichi had a son.
Hanagaki Kazuki. He was Toman's vice-president. 
He had Hina's peach hair, with Takemichi's blue eyes. He was extremely brave and kind hearted.

Mitsuya had two; a son and a daughter.
Mitsuya Ren, the young brother.
He had dark purple hair like his mother, but he had the same eyes as Mitsuya. 
He had a passion for the arts, but he had a temper most of the time.
He was the second division's vice-captain.
Mitsuya Rin, the older sister.
She had Mitsuya's light hair, with the same eyes too.
She was quiet, a good student and she rarely fought. 
She was the second division's captain.

Hakkai didn't get married, in fact, the mother of his children ran away as soon as they were born, leaving them with him.
He had twins.
Shiba Sana and Masao.
The two of them had dark blue hair, though Masao had a peach streak like his aunt.
The two of them were silly and playful, though Masao could resemble Taiju sometimes, whenever he gets angry.
The two of them got along with their cousins.
They led the third division.

Kisaki had a boy, who was the heir to the two business of his parents.
Kisaki Riku. The smartest out of them all, respectful and well-mannered, also born with a golden spoon in his mouth, he was Hiroshi's best friend since birth.
He was the fourth division's captain.

Pah had a girl.
Hayashida Miwa - who also was born with a golden spoon.
A bit chubby like her father, and with the best traits of her mother; silky smooth black hair, blue light eyes and a perfect skin.
She was a strong and careless girl, dating Riku since they were little kids.
She was the fourth division's vice-captain.

The Kawata twins hadn't gotten kids yet, however the both of them were married.

That resumed Toman's 2nd generation.

THE END.

A/N: THANK YOU FOR READING UNTIL HERE! I hope you loved Yume's story as much as I did.
!! I WILL BE RELEASING EXTRA CHAPTERS ABOUT THE FRIENDGROUP'S STORIES !!