𝗖. 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬𝗧𝗪𝗢.

'' I don't like what you said to my friends
One day you're gonna regret
Ever messin' with them. ''

$$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

As Mikey fought Izana, Yume went ahead and started fighting each and every member from Tenjiku, until they couldn't stand back up.
Draken offered her help, but she ordered him to watch over Mikey.
Meanwhile, everyone from Toman and Tenjiku's upper members watched the fight, as Mikey was getting beaten by Izana.
Yume flew above everyone as she impulsed herself against stone pillars, swinging her legs as she flew, taking groups of people along with her, knocking them against the other pillar.
And over, and over again.
Until they realized what she was doing, so she landed on the floor and started fighting with her fists instead.
Though, by that time, she had already taken down sixty people.
There only were one hundred and forty left.
She ran through people as she headbutted them, swinging her fists and jumping over them sometimes, whenever they surrounded her.
She held two guys by their hair and raised them in the air, swinging their heads against each other with strength, knocking them out. She threw them against people, who were pushed again each other, falling over like domino pieces.
Soon after, Yume had defeated them all, and she stood on top of the fallen bodies, panting.
It was very tiring.
After all, she had taken practically three hundred men all by herself.
As Yume sat on top of the fallen bodies to watch the fight, Mikey had turned the fight upside down. He was beating Izana now.
Though, Izana was filled with rage and impulses.
So he ran towards Kisaki and grabbed the gun from his hands, pointing it at Mikey.
As he was about to pull the trigger, Kakucho slapped the gun away from Izana's hands.
"Izana... that's enough, okay? We lost..." Kakucho said, and they started arguing, leading Izana to order the executives to kill Kakucho.
As they were distracted screaming at each other, Kisaki had walked behind Kakucho and shot him in his chest.
Kakucho charged towards Kisaki, furious.
Kisaki was about to shoot again, but Izana blocked the bullets from impacting on Kakucho again, with a smile on his face.
So they both fell to the floor, laying next to each other.
Yume was too far away, and she couldn't hear anything.
She couldn't stand up, either.
Her body was starting to give up, as pain filled her entire body once again.
She stood up from the bodies as she stumbled towards her friends, who noticed the girl with her eyes almost closed.
"I think... this is my time, too..." She mumbled as Inui picked the girl before she impacted against the floor, but Inui was exhausted too.
The girl brought her along with him, Inui falling under Yume, as the girl passed out on top of him.
"Yume-chan... you did well..." Inui said as tears filled his eyes, as he realized the girl had been bearing her injuries during the whole fight, who had been today's hero.
He hugged her body tightly, as he closed his eyes along with her.
She had won the fight, just like she said she would.
She had taken revenge, without allowing her dark impulses to take over.
She felt proud, as a smile was on her lips before she passed out.
Inui was proud of his choice.
Yume was the best leader the Black Dragons could have.
He knew Shinichiro would be proud, even if the girl always tried to argue back about that.
'Keisuke... I'll see you soon.' The girl thought as she saw her little brother's smile warmly welcoming her, until her vision went dark instead. The light had ceased.
Maybe she was going to hell instead.

Just like that, the Kanto incident was over.
Toman had claimed victory, with five arrests, and two deaths.
Ran, Rindo, Mochi, Mucho and Shion had been arrested.
So after all, Yume had claimed revenge. They had gotten what they deserved.
Meanwhile, everyone from Toman had retreated, Yume and Inui being taken away by Chifuyu and Hakkai on their own bikes.
Draken and Takemichi had gotten on Draken's bike and chased after Kisaki and Hanma, who had scurried away like scared mouses.
As soon as Takemichi corners him, Kisaki manages to escape, where he confesses to Takemichi that the isn't a time leaper, and he was about to confess how he was managing to sabotage Takemichi over and over, but a truck ran him over.
Just like that, Takemichi was left with a bitter feeling.