𝗖. 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘.

'' I'm a motherfucking monster
Who's searching for redemption. ''

╭ ・ $$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

As Yume threw Kakucho to the floor, she kicked him once again on his back as he was falling towards the floor, making his impact harder.
Though, as soon as Yume did so, her left leg gave up on her, and she fell on one knee behind Kakucho, who coughed in pain as dirt entered his mouth.
His whole chest ached in pain, while his nose bled.
"YUME!" Inui screamed as he used all his left strength to run to the girl, who used his help to stand up. Yume's pain from the early attack was probably starting to come back.
"I'm alright, Sei." She says as he holds onto his arm to stand up, as she rubs her temples once she stands back up.
"That's enough Yume! Toman lost! Four hundred versus fifty, we knew from the start that we couldn't win this fight! There is no one else standing, and your body is starting to scream at you to stop! At this rate... we will all die!" Chifuyu said as he stood before her, opening his arms as tears fell down his cheeks.
Even if the girl had won against Kakucho, they all knew she couldn't go further right now.
This was her limit.
"TOMAN WILL NEVER LOSE! As long as I am here... Toman will never lose!" Takemichi said as he stood up, holding his hand where his heart was.
"Takemichi is right... I'm still standing up, and I'm feeling good. " Yume said filled with determination, smiling at Chifuyu.
"Kakucho will not win against me... I know it just by looking at him. He looks like he doesn't have enough determination." Takemichi said as Kakucho stood up, as Takemichi pushed Yume to the side.
"Kakucho, what are you doing... hurry up and end it already!" Izana screamed, as Kisaki made his way through the people.
"So you're saying you have it then, Takemichi? 'I won't lose even if I die.' That kind of determination, right?" Kisaki said as he pointed a gun at Takemichi's head, making Yume open her eyes widely in fear.
She had to act quickly before Takemichi got killed.
Without Takemichi, Toman and everything would be over.
He was the one who could time leap, and the bravest person to ever exist in her eyes.
Everyone stared at Kisaki in surprise.
He had taken this too far.
Though, Takemichi stood proudly.
He wasn't scared, because he had a mission.
He wouldn't die. He would keep on fighting.
Kisaki was just a kid, like him. He wouldn't have the courage to kill him, and Takemichi knew it.
"What's holding you back?" Takemichi says with a smirk, surprising Kisaki.
Then, a bang was heard.
Takemichi had gotten shot on his feet.
He falls to his knee, putting his strength on his fist against the floor to keep himself up.
"What's wrong, Kisaki? I won't die if you're aiming at my foot." He says with a smirk, as Kisaki stares at Takemichi, filled with despair.
Takemichi was determined to take him down no matter what.
And Kisaki knew he would do it.
"I don't have charisma like Mikey, and I'm not smart like Naoto nor am I adept like Koko-kun. I don't have a body like Mucho, and I'm not strong like Yume, either. That's why... I believe in one thing that I am good at!" He said as he stood back up, courage filling his entire body, along with rushes of adrenaline.
Kisaki stared at him, confused by his words.
"I DON'T GIVE UP! EVEN IF I DIE, I WON'T GIVE UP!" He screams with his strength.
Takemichi was Toman's hope.
And just like that, he boosted all of the members up.
While Tenjiku stared at him in fear, because his words were true.
He wasn't scared of dying, not one bit.
He would fight to death.

"I'll kill you." Kisaki says, and Takemichi leans forward with his head, putting it against the gun.
"Go ahead! It should be easy, right? You tried to kill Emma, so it should be easy for you." As just like that, Kisaki lowers his gun and throws a punch at Takemichi, making him fall to the floor.
Sendo quickly runs to him, putting Takemichi's arm over his shoulders.
"What's wrong? Giving up does not exist in your dictionary, does it?" He asks Takemichi, as everyone from Toman stands up along with him.
"'As long as I'm here Toman won't lose', huh? You're damn weak, you motherfucker!" Peh says, as he stares at Takemichi.
"Even though you're weak, you're very inspiring." Angry says as he stands up too.
"I'm not over yet!" "We're all pumped up!" Hakkai and Inui add too, as Yume walks towards Takemichi, placing her hand on his shoulder.
"Takemitchy! You have Baji's and I's strength! Please guide us tonight! I'll fight to death by your side! I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!" She said as she closed her eyes, looking at the sky as tears tried to escape through the corner of her eyes.
"Yume-chan..." Takemichi mumbles, as the girl is back to her normal strength.
She was filled with adrenaline, and once again, her body felt numb.
"Kisaki. I'll definitely get you for killing Baji-san! But- this whole thing is just a mere kids fight, not a killing spree. We all just wanna look cool. Willpower and glory. We fight head on because we don't know our strengths, that's why we fight with our fists! Fighting for the things we believe! Fighting for our burdens!" Chifuyu screams as he stands in front of Kisaki, who gets furious from his words.
"And?! How the hell are you ragged old dust clothes still standing up and talking so proud?! It doesn't change the fact that you're losing! At this rate, Toman will be gone, right? Takemitchy." Kisaki says, as Yume's blood starts boiling.
"Don't call me with that nickname." Takemichi says, his blood boiling too.
"Buncha annoying guys, am I right? Oh well, I'm gonna end them. Then it's settled. Tenjiku and Toman will be merged! It doesn't matter which one is at the top! The team name will be Tokyo Manji Gang! Mikey will still be the captain! How's that? Sounds good, doesn't it?" Kisaki says with a smirk, but as soon as those words enter Yume's words, she takes the knife from her belt and quickly dashes behind Kisaki, holding it against his neck as she pulls his head back, grabbing him from his hair.
Everyone gasps in horror by the girl's action.
"YUME!" Chifuyu screams, as she had just ignored his words.
'Did my words not reach her ears at all?!' He thought as he watched his friend.
It was just a child's fight... so why did weapons have to get in between?
Though, Yume couldn't avoid it. Kisaki deserved to die, or Toman wouldn't change.
"One more fuckin' word, and I'll kill you right here. I don't care about juvie, jail, anything, Kisaki. But I'm so fed up with your shit. Why do you have to make our lifes hell? Why did you have to ruin our futures? You took away our most loved things, and you think you can come here with a gun and threaten us? You're a nobody. I told you you'd only end in a grave before your twenties. So just stop it. I'm tired of you, piece of shit." Yume says with a sharp voice, even though her voice doesn't change. Her feelings don't show through, even if she is acting on an impulse.
She sounded bored and shallow, as if she didn't mean her words at all.
Because in the end, she didn't.
Right there, Izana steps in, kicking Kisaki to a side, making the blade from the girl's knife cut his neck slightly.
It was just a small cut, it just bled so much that it scared everyone.
Kisaki was alive and well, and even if these were bad news for Yume's friends — they also were great news. Because the girl hadn't become a murderer.
He fell to the floor as he grabbed his neck, scared that he would've died if Yume held it tighter against his neck. He started hyperventilating, the adrenaline he had felt just a second ago disappearing.
Then, Izana ran behind Yume, as he swung a metal pipe against her head. She quickly felt with a thud against the floor as the knife fell off her hand.
Everyone screamed in horror, as Tenjiku had finally given in with their dirty tricks.
Yume wouldn't stand back up after getting hit on her head with objects — twice.
Takemichi charged towards Izana with his fist, but he just got kicked back by him.
Again, and again, and over again.
Everyone watched, worrying for the boy who wouldn't give up until he died.
"That's enough, Takemichi!" Kakucho said, as Takemichi stood back up.
"You're persistent." Izana said, as Takemichi stood in front of him, angry.
"You guys fucked up Mikey! You ruined Yume's life! AND I'LL PROTECT THEM FROM THAT!" He said as he charged forward once again, but he stopped as he was about to reach Izana.
He quickly recognized the sound of Draken's bike, who had arrived with Mikey.
Draken had disappeared to go pick Mikey up, after all.
"What took you so long..." Takemichi said as he raised his fist, and Yume stood back up, as she stumbled backwards.
Her head pounded like hell, but she was going to take Izana down.
No matter how many hits she would take, no matter how much times they swung at her with objects, she wouldn't give up tonight.
It was her last war, after this, she would definitely retire.
Tenjiku was filled with Tokyo's top delinquents; anyways. So this fight would set a before and after, and whoever ruled Tokyo would be the winner of this fight.
She knew she would quickly fall asleep after this fight, and she wasn't sure when she would wake back up.
"I told you, I won't lose. President!" Takemichi said as his eyes filled with tears, as Mikey was quickly seen walking towards them with Draken behind him.
"Thanks, Takemitchy." Mikey said as Takemichi fell against Mikey, as Mikey held him.
Hina, who was at the Sano family's house, had told them about Takemichi's attempt to save everyone, in fear that he would die tonight.
Emma was suffering, even if she knew that Yume was fine after she had saved her from dying.
Because if Emma had taken that hit instead, she would be dead.
It had been a traumatic experience for the blonde girl.
Mikey quickly told Takemichi that he knew, as Hina had told them.
He totally freaked out as soon as he heard the word 'time'.
"Got any plans, Mikey? Seems like there's still half of Tenjiku." Draken asked Mikey, as they stood next to each other.
"Two hundred versus two is a bit..." Mikey said, but then two cold arms were over both of their shoulders.
"Two hundred versus three!" Yume said with a grin, as the boys smiled.
Her mouth was filled with blood, and her head was dripping blood once again.
She worried them, but they knew there was no point in stopping her.
Yume was a part of Toman now. They weren't used to it. And so, she would fight for her gang.
"You guys handicapped?" Mikey asked, making all Tenjiku's members angry, insulting him.
"No, you guys are the ones fucking around. Who do you two hundred people think we are? I CAN TAKE DOWN EVEN TWENTY THOUSAND MEN!" Mikey screamed, as Yume joined in.
"I DON'T CARE HOW MANY TIMES YOU SWING SHIT AT MY HEAD, I'LL COME BACK EACH TIME AND KILL YOU ALL! I HAVE MY FRIENDS IN MY HEART ALL THE TIME, AND THEY WON'T EVER GIVE UP ON TOMAN! I HAVE TWO ANGELS GUARDING ME ALL THE TIME! I'LL FIGHT EVERY ONE OF YOU, UNTIL MY HEART STOPS BEATING!" She screamed as Mikey quickly realized who those two angels were.
Baji, and her dad.
And so, he was reminded that his angel was watching over him too.
Shinichiro.
All Toman member's eyes filled with tears, as Mikey looked behind at them.
"What's wrong, you guys? Let's have some fun! It's a showdown, isn't it?" Mikey said as he cracked his knuckles, as they all three walked forward.
"COME ON, YELL OUT LOUD, TOMAN!" Draken screamed with his loud voice, making Mikey and Yume complain.
Then, Izana ran towards Mikey, throwing a kick at him, who was thrown away, but Mikey had successfully blocked it, and he was still on his feet.
"Shinichiro's dead, just like your best friend. Yume is dead inside too. So? Feeling empty yet?" Izana asked as his face held the darkest smile all of them had ever seen.
Not even Kisaki could ever compare.
"You're quite strong, brother. Let's settle this for good, brother." Mikey said as he walked towards Izana with a serious and determined expression.
Yume and Draken wouldn't interfere.
This was a sibling's fight.