𝗖. 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧.

'' Money is the reason we exist
Everybody knows it, it's a fact (kiss, kiss). ''

╭ ・ $$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

Toman met at an abandoned warehouse, where Takemichi, Hakkai and Yume waited outside.
"Enter!" Mikey said, as they talked about what had happened Hakkai beforehand.
Takemichi and Hakkai entered, while Yume threw her cigarette to the floor and entered after them, with her arms crossed behind her head as she grinned with a faint blush on her cheeks.
She could smell the foreseeing chaos. And she loved it.
Her Black Dragons uniform brushed past her, as she stood next to the boys.
"Why is a Black Dragon here?" Smiley asked, as an irk mark appeared on his forehead.
"I'm a VIP member, sweetie!" She replied as she scoffed, the grin not disappearing from her face.
Mikey made a hand sign to her telling her to shut up, as Draken spoke out.
"As you all know, four days ago... Takemitchy was beaten by the head of the Black Dragons. He commited violence on Takemitchy, knowing he's our first division captain. Which means that this... is a declaration of war by the Black Dragons." He announced, making Yume nod as he looked at her.
Smiley and Mucho looked at Yume.
"Cheeky motherfuckers. Let's stomp their asses." "We already crushed the Black Dragons once. It'll be easy, right?" They both commented, making Yume shake her head.
"I'm right here..." She said as her expression became serious, dropping her arms to her sides.
"We beat the ninth generation before, but the tenth generation is totally different. Yume is with them, and she is without a doubt the strongest person from the 80s generation." Mitsuya commented, making Yume smile. She loved compliments.
"You're missing the point! It wasn't Takemitchy's fault that he didn't know where the Black Dragons turf was. So why the hell did you take him there, Hakkai?" Smiley asked, slightly angry at Hakkai.
"Hey, Hakkai. Are you... acting as a spy for the Black Dragons?! You son of a bitch." Mucho said, as he dangerously approached Hakkai, making Yume step in front of Hakkai.
"Oi, don't you think you're being disrespectful, you big baby?" She says as an irk mark appear on her forehead.
Their foreheads about to crash against each other's.
"You're the boss's little bro, aren't ya?" "Tried to hide that from us, huh?!" Smiley and Mucho argued, as Mucho pushed against Yume, as she pushed him back instead, making him stumble back just from being pushed by her forehead.
"W-Wait just a minute. Hakkai didn't meant to..." Takemichi tried to defend Hakkai.
"Shut the hell up!" Mucho threatened.
Yume got fed up, as she kicked Mucho on his chest, making him fall on his back.
She stepped on his chest, as she looked down on him.
"You're feedin' me up, you little shit. You better shut your fuckin' mouth before I kill you in front of your little boyfriend." She threatened as everyone watched in fear, as she referred to Smiley.
"Yume. Stop." Mikey said, making her step off as she raised her arms up.
She didn't come to fight today.
Hakkai kneeled in front of them as Mucho stood back up and sat on a stone block.
"I won't make any excuses. Hate me, beat me, do whatever you want. As his little brother, I'm prepared for the consequences. So leader! I, Hakkai Shiba, Tokyo Manji Gang's second division vice-captain... request permission to leave Toman! Yume has come here to accept me as a member, in front of you!" He exclaimed loudly, as Yume gave him a thumbs up.
"Is that okay with you?" Mikey asked, wanting to know if the boy did it out of his own choice.
"Stop right there!" Takemichi exclaimed, trying to prevent Hakkai from leaving.
However, he got pushed back by Yume.
"Takemichi. It's time for you to leave." She said as she pushed him outside, holding the abandoned warehouse's door shut as Takemichi tried to fight his way back inside.
"What's your decision, Mikey?" Draken asked the president.
"I'll leave it up to Mitsuya, since he's the second division's captain." He replies as Mitsuya stands up, walking towards Hakkai.
"Sorry, Taka-chan. I've already made up my mind." He tells him.
"Don't look so sad, Hakkai. I understand. I trust that Yume will take good care of you." He said with a serious expression.
"Taka-chan! It was a pleasure working with you!" Hakkai exclaimed loudly as he bowed at Mitsuya.
Yume was about to leave, but Mitsuya stopped her from doing so.
"I didn't say he could leave. Let's talk, Baji-san." He tells the black haired girl with a smile.
Takemichi hears Mitsuya's words, as Hakkai gets surprised himself.
"Let me meet up with Taiju, Yume." He asked the girl, who raised an eyebrow as she walked towards him.
"Are you asking for a favor, Takashi?" She says with a smirk as she leans forward, making him see the girl's glimmering eyes.
He sighs, knowing what the girl was about to ask. He nods his head.
"Taiju is a busy man. He can't just meet up with anyone whenever I want, ya know. So... what do you offer in exchange?" She says as she stares at him dead in the eyes, as she kept her smirk.
Everyone watched as they felt bad for Mitsuya.
The girl wouldn't let him just walk off now.
He had entered a gamble with the debt collector from the Black Dragons.
And they couldn't help him.
"I'll give you Baji's uniform." He says, making the girl step back as she didn't expect that.
Baji had left his uniform to Mitsuya, as Mitsuya had been the one who had sewn it for him.
She sighs, unsure whether to accept.
She nods, as she holds her hand towards Mitsuya.
"Deal." She announces, making everyone sigh in relief.