𝗖. 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.

'' Stop calling me your bunny
I won't hop and you don't own me
Do you?
I bet you think you do, well, you don't. ''

$$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

WARNING! This chapter will contain sexual aggression, drug use and a few other triggering topics. Next chapter will have a friendly summary for those who skip this.
Read under your own responsibility.

Takemichi had now gone to the past, back to 2006.

Chifuyu and Yume walked to Takemichi's home together, as they found Takemichi at a park, punching some hanging wheels.
They looked at each other as they sweatdropped, walking towards the boy, who was furiously beating the wheels.
"Takemichi. What are you doing?" They said, surprising the boy, who jumped from the sudden voices behind his back.
"Chifuyu, Yume... w-what are you doing here?" He asks, as he notices Chifuyu holding an umbrella above Yume and himself, while Yume held a bag filled with what seemed like snacks.
"We were on our way to see you, but we saw a weirdo fighting a wheel." Yume says with a pokerface.
Takemichi blushed in embarrassment that they had watched him do that.
"Talking with a tyre wheel under this rain, that's totally creepy." Chifuyu adds, as Takemichi blushes even harder.
"Shut your mouth! I'm busy! I'm not playing around here!" He says, making Chifuyu and Yume confused, resuming his 'training' session.
"Hm? What are you talking about?" Chifuyu asks with a serious face.
"I'm training! I have to get stronger than everyone no matter what!" He said as he kept punching the wheels, getting pushed back by one. Yume tried to fight her own laughter from coming out, but she couldn't help but sputter as she placed her hand over her mouth, trying to hide her suppressed laughter.
"If I don't get stronger the future won't change!" He said, making Chifuyu and Yume realize he wasn't the old Takemichi.
"Uh... you're... the Takemichi from the future..." Chifuyu said with a pokerface, making Takemichi walk towards them and quickly explain the future to his friends.
Chifuyu screamed in surprise, as Yume pouted.
"Mikey's dark impulses... took over him..." She says, as Takemichi goes back to fighting the wheels.
"It's not fair that Yume always gets to live!" Chifuyu says as she argues with the girl, who quickly snaps back.
"Do you think I wanna live in a future where all my friends got murdered and I couldn't do anything?! It must be so painful to live all by myself! It's stressful!" She screamed back at him as an irk mark appeared on her temples.
Chifuyu and Yume took Takemichi away from the wheels, as he was just hurting himself.
As Takemichi panicked on the floor, feeling lost, not knowing what he had to do to save all of his friends, Chifuyu did know.
"We will beat Mikey. It sucks to not be able to do anything against my death. Mikey is too strong. No one can really beat him. And no one can't really confront him either. Only Yume can... but she doesn't have to take care of that. Yume can't babysit us all the time! Maybe Toman can beat Mikey!" Chifuyu said with a smile, as they both sat on the floor next to Takemichi, throwing the umbrella away.
They just allowed the rain to drown their bodies. Takemichi nodded confidently. Chifuyu was right. Toman would always fight to protect Mikey.

When the rain stopped, Chifuyu and Takemichi decided to go to a sauna together, as Yume bid them goodbye, since she couldn't join them.
She had finally gotten the Haitani brothers to give her phone back.
On the day of the Bloody Halloween, they had taken her jacket along with her phone.
So all this time, she didn't have a phone.
She couldn't communicate with her friends or mother, unless she met with them in person.
So she went home, to get ready.
They had invited her to a party.
Yume wasn't the party type of girl, but she had gone to a club a few times with Taiju.
It was fun, but there was alcohol and drugs involved most of the time.
And fights.
And sex.
She didn't quite like that enviroment.
But maybe it was time she gave it a try, as she was ready to try out new things. Just one time.