01 - The Beginning

Note: To my pass reader this is no longer a crossover between Demon Slayer and MHA since I lost interest so I'm doing a rewrite

~~~

A small cry could be heard throughout the small room as a young woman laying on a small hospital bed sighed in relief.

"Congratulations, ma'am, she is a healthy baby girl." The nurse next to the woman said as she handed the woman her child.

A man, seemingly around the woman's age appeared next to her, a fond smile gracing over his lips as he looked down at his wife and new baby girl.

"She's beautiful, dear. It seems like she took after your looks." The man said.

The baby truly did take after her mother looks, as she had yellow gold eyes the shone with every tilt of her head. Her eyes were the her most prominent feature. The baby's pupils slits before going back to normal in a blink of an eye.

The woman smiled, looking up at her husband.

"What should we name her?" He asked.

"How about...Izumi." She replied with certainty.

"That sounds perfect."

~~~~

The girl grew up quickly, it seemed like just yesterday that her parents were sending her off to her first day of school.

But, as of today it was her last day of Junior High.

She had spent the last few years at a school called Aldera Junior High. It wasn't the most enjoyable experience for her, as she often spent her days gazing out the window absentmindedly.

Her daydream was soon broken by the sound of her teachers voice.

"Since you're all third years now, it's time to think about what you're going to be doing in the future. I will start passing out high school applications, but, you're all going to be applying to the hero course, correct?"

The class lit up with sudden excitement, Izumi's classmates started to show off their, admittedly, useless quirks. Nonetheless, the display of useless quirks excluded three people.

A baby-faced, green-haired boy, a spiky blond-haired boy, and Izumi, who had already lost interest in the conversation and started gazing out the window once again.

"Yes, yes, I know you're all excited to show off your wonderful quirks but please keep in mind that it is against school rules to use your wonderful quirks in class."

Sometimes it's better to just say the truth then to sugarcoat it.

"Yeah right, what use would having your eyes come out of it's eye-socket have?" Izumi thought.

Another loud voice interrupted her silent mockery of her classmates,

"Teach! Don't lump me in the same group as those stupid rejects!"

The class turned to him in silent disbelief, before erupting into shouts of protest.

"Don't get mad at me for stating the truth," he grumbled, turning his attention back to the teacher.

"Oh! If I remember correctly, you're applying to U.A, right?" The teacher said, facing Bakugo.

Everyone in the classroom expected it, after all, if anyone had a chance of getting into U.A, it would be Bakugo. Good grades, a combat-based, flashy quirk, and influential parents, the perfect U.A success recipe.