03 - The Starting Line

~~~

         Izumi took down bots after bots until she had a total of 52 points. She looked around and saw other students running to take down bots of there own.

Maybe she should start slowing down.

~~~

"In this practical exam, the examinees have not been informed of the number of villains or their locations. They have a limited amount of time in a vast area. They have to draw the villains out from there." Someone said as they started at the screen that had the location of every student and showed what they were doing.

"Information gathering ability to understand the situation before anyone else. Mobility that can be used in many different circumstances. Discernment to be able to stay clam in any situation. And pure combat ability. These basic abilities needed to keep the peace in the streets are turn into points in this test."

"Doesn't this year's group look promising?" A woman said.

"Well, we can't know for sure yet." Another man said. "There true test is still to come" He said before pushing a red button.

~~~

Izumi had just finish taking at least 10 more pots down before she felt the ground shaking and smoke filling into the air. Everyone looked at the direction the noise where coming from only to be met with a zero pointer that was look straight down at them.

Izumi's claws came out as she digged them into the ground as the giant punched the ground cause dust to rise and some students to be flown back due to the impact.

As the students started running away for the zero pointer, Izumi stood her ground as she walked closer to the zero pointer.

"Less than two minutes left!" President Mic
shouted.

"What are you standing there for! Run!" A student yelled at her, but she payed no mind to them.

"Let the experiment start'  Izumi thought as she tightened her fist, the muscles in her arms started flexing before tightening up as she brought her before slamming into the ground.

The ground underneath the bot completely shattered. The bot started falling towards the Izumi as it had lost its balanced from the shattered ground.

Once again Izumi tightened her fist and delivering direct punch at its face crushing it.

Everyone could only watch in shock as the zero pointer crushed down into the buildings after the punch it had received from Izumi.

~~~

      It's been one week since the entrance exam. One week of being bored and endless blank thoughts.