23 - Gearing Up For the Final Exams

~~~

                "We'll, it's almost time for summer vacation, but of course, it wouldn't make sense for you to rest for the whole month." Aizawa said. "During summer vacation we'll have a training camp in the woods!"

"Let's test out courage!" Mina yelled.

"Baths!"

"Fireworks!"

"Open-air bath!"

"Curry."

"Hot springs!"

Mmmm, looks like everyone's excited about the whole camping thing. Can't I just stay home and be lazy...

"However..." Everyone went silent. "Those who do not pass the final exam before that...will be in summer school hell."

"Everyone, let's do our best!"

"Noooooooooooooooo!"

~~~

Before class ended Aizawa told us that we had a week before the written and practical sections of the exam.

"I haven't studied at all!" Mina and Denki cried at the same time, but Mina seemed a little laid back about it. I mean both of them got the lowest score out of the whole class and here you would think they'd study.

Tokoyami had gotten 15 place, Sato 13 and Koda 12 place. As for Mineta he got 9th place to everyone's shock, I mean this is Mineta where talking about with the way he was acting I'm sure everyone would have been surprised with how good he did on the midterms.

"N-Ninth on the midterms?!" Mina and Denki said in surprise.

"And here I thought you were one of us!" She yelled.

"Guys like you are only likable of they're dumb...!"

I guess you can't judge a book by its looks.

"We all want to go to the training camp together, right?" Deku had gotten 5th place.

"Yes! As class rep, I also have high hood that you'll all be moved to action!" Iida ended up with 3rd place.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Todoroki in 6th place.

"That's right, study hard and practice hard!" Izumi told them, she ended up in 2nd place.

"Be careful with your worlds!" Denki said as he grabbed left side as if he was having a panic attack.

Momo ended getting first pleace, I mean what did you people expect, she is Momo and she is the moment

Momo ended getting first pleace, I mean what did you people expect, she is Momo and she is the moment. "You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures."

"Yao-momo!"

But she suddenly got depressed since she would be useless in helping them in the practical exam.