13 - The Boy Born with Everything And Nothing

~~~~

"So....What did you want to talk about?" Deku asked.

Izumi knew she shouldn't be here, but this was a one time opportunity and she wasn't going to waste it.

"If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded...."

Ah, yes that does sound good.

"I was overpowered." He said.

'He said something...'

"So much so that I broke my pledge."

"Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka....none of them felt it. At that last instant, I was the only one who was overpowered. Only me, who has experienced All Mights full power up close."

"What....does....that mean?"

Is he comparing Deku's quirk to All Might? I guess that makes sense.

"It means I felt something similar coming from you. Midoriya, are you...All Might's secret love child or something?"

Y/n:

"Well? Are you?"

"Well? Are you?"

"Th-That's not it! I mean, even if I was, I would say I wasn't, so I don't think you'd believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is...I'm the first place, let me ask you something....why do you think that about me?"

"Since you said, "that's not how it is," that means there's a connection between you two that you can't talk about, right?"

Shoto states that he is the son of the Number 2 Hero, Endeavor, giving him even more reason to defeat Izuku.

Todoroki explains to Izuku that Endeavor is obsessed with defeating All Might, and although he was never able to do it, he is still trying to. Endeavor used his money to buy out his mother from her family to implement a Quirk marriage with the intent of creating a powerful child; eventually, Shoto was born.

Okay...that took a turn for the worse.

He reveals that Endeavor only created him to annex All Might as the number one hero and that all the memories of his mother are of her crying. He even went as far as to mention that his mother called his left side unbearable before pouring boiling water on his face, which brought a horrified expression to Izuku's face.

'So the reason he picked a fight with me and Deku was to prove to his father that he could win without the need to use his left side' thought Izumi as she walked away from her hiding spot and towards the cafeteria.