My Hero Academia: Two Heroes I

OMG!!! I'm finally done with season two you don't understand how many times I've wanted to drop this story because of that season but I didn't.

Anyways I'll try doing this movie in at aleast 2 to 3 parts hopefully just two.

~~~

All Might and Deku had invited Izumi to go to I-island with them to which she agreed immediately. She wasn't going to miss out on this one life opportunity

Deku was able to wake up All Might from his dream. From where we were the Island was now visible.

I-Island, the artificial moving city inhabited by over 10,000 scientists

"It's like a dream come true to be able go to I-Island right at the beginning of summer vacation." Deku said.

"I know, right? I wonder what kind of snacks they have there." Izumi cheered.

"I didn't think you two would be that excited. I'm glad I invited you two." All Might said.

"But it's really okay for me to come with you?" Deku asked.

"There's no need to hold back. The invitation said that I can bring companions with me."

"Wouldn't that be just for family—" Izumi  was cut off by All Might who laughed. "We're are connected by something even thicker than blood, aren't we? The bond of One for All."

Deku smiled, while Izumi looked confused. How Exactly did she fit into the whole bond with One for All?

All Might proofed into his bigger from and hero costume.

"Now, Young Midoriya and Ryuzu, you two change too. You asked the school if you could bring your hero costume with you, right?"

"Yes!"

"Do I have too..."

~~~

[This is how Izumi Unifrom looks like for those who had forgotten it]