14 - Bakugo vs Uraraka

~~~~~

        Back on the bleachers, Deku was muttering about Ibara quirk, creeping some of his classmates and annoying Bakugo without a care in the world.

"You should really work on you mumble habit." Izumi said as she seat down next to him making him yelp in surprise but at least it stopped muttering much to everyone's relief.

"Ah, Ryuzu your here!"

"That was amazing!" Uraraka cheered.

"That was a splendid battle." Iida said.

Izumi nodded ignoring Denki and Mineta whining about how he didn't ask the girl out for them to which Izumi grabbed a fan paper from thin air and smacking it on there heads.

"Please tell me more about your fighting style Ryuzu." Deku asked. Izumi brought her finger on her lips as a way to tell so Deku she wouldn't be giving out information about himself.

The least someone knew about you the better chance you have of winning.

*A certain light blue haired villain sneezed*

"Now, it's time for the fourth round! We're just gonna keep rolling along!"

The next match was between Tenya Iida and Mei Hatsume, but it seems like Iida needed a support gear which Mei happily offered him which Midnights thankfully allowed.

But for some reason Izumi could tell the only reason why Mei offered Iida a support gear in the first place was to advertise her gear doing the match. Which was proven correctly when she started explaining what her support gear does.

"......" Izumi didn't know what came over her, but she felt bad, because of how Mei was using Iida without him realizing.

After about 10 minutes of playing cat and mouse, she stepped out of bounds happily and apologized for tricking him.

"Iida's earnest, so she probably said some things" Deku said, before starting to write about Mei. Izumi watched as Uraraka silently left the stands.

'She fighting Bakugo next....' thought Izumi. Bakugo was not someone to hold back against an opponent even if she's a girl. He'll fight her head on without holding back.

After all this world isn't made for girls who thinks that villains while go easy on her.

   ~~~

      Izumi made her way towards a vending machine to buy herself some drinks and snacks. Izumi walked inside of the waiting room only to find Iida and Uraraka in there.

"Scared?" Izumi asked.

"Yeah, I'm really scared. But you know, after seeing a match like yours, and ....."

"I'm sure he might go easy on you..." Iida said to which Izumi disagreed immediately.

"Bakugo is not one to hold back in a fight even if his opponent was a girl." Izumi said before turning around and opening the door only for Deku to be at the other end.

"Ryuzu..??!"

Izumi nodded as she walked away, leaving them behind.