06 - Encounter with the Unknown

~~~

          Izumi opened another bag of chips as she stared down as the villains came out of the black portal.

Don't bother asking her where she's gets her snack from, I don't even know myself.

(I accidentally spelled it snack as snakes, don't come for me, my brothers is already doing that👀☠️]

"Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here." The Black portal said.

"The trespassing the other day was the work of those scumbag after all, huh?" Aizawa said.

"Where is he? I went through all the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too...All Might...The Symbol of Peace...I wonder if he'll come if we kill we kill a few kids?"

"What? Villains?!"

"No way..."

"There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima said.

I mean they just did.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked.

"We have them, of course, but..."

"They probably disconnected them getting in." Izumi said.

"Either way, if the sensors aren't responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here." Todoroki said.

"They aren't stupid, this was a well thought out plan with a single goal in mind." Izumi added.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your quirk, too." Aizawa said.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself?" Deku asked. "With that many, even if you can erase their Quirk...Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk."

"Don't be stupid." Izumi quickly stated, a hero should always have something up there sleeves.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." Aizawa said before jumping down.

A firing squad sets their sight on Aizawa who cancels out their quirk before knocking them out with his capture weapon.

"Idiot, he's Eraser Head! He can erase quirk by  just looking at them!"

One of the villains notice that his quirk can't be canceled due to it being heteromorphic-type and attacks Aizawa who easily dodges him and punches him before ducking down to avoid a punch from behind him to which he responded with a kick to the face sending the villain crashing into two other villains before slamming the first villain on them.

"He's also strong in hand-to-hand combat, and since he hides his eyes behind those googles, you can't tell whose quirk he's erasing. When he fights against a group, that makes it harder for them to work together. I see." Shigaraki said.

"I hate pro heroes. The masses don't stand a chance against them."

As the class started running towards the exit, Deku was busy looking at the on going fight while Izumi just didn't want to move from her spot.

"This is no time for analysis and standing around! Hurry up and take shelter!" Iida yelled.

They were quickly stopped by the black mist guy called kurogiri and introduced the group as the League of villains and reveals there goal is to take the life of the Symbol of peace All Might.