16 - Ryuzu vs Todoroki

~~~

"Ladies and gentlemen! The moment we've all been waiting for has finally come! I hope you all are excited as I am for this upcoming match! The first match of the semifinals!" President Mic yelled, making the crowd roar in excitement.

"Who do you think is gonna win between Ryuzu and Todoroki?" Deku asked.

"To be honest I'm not quite sure..there both powerful in their own way. I think it would depend on who's able to get the upper hand at the beginning of the fight." Uraraka said.

"That's true, there both powerful in their own way. Todoroki is someone with extraordinary abilities, but we can't forget that Izumi had beaten him once during the battle trail with easy." Tokoyami said.

"That's true and all, but with Todoroki's fire, defeating him won't be as easy as it was last time." Sero said.

"I guess so.."

"From the hero course, we have Ryuzu Izumi!"

"Verse!"

"Also from the hero course, Todoroki Shoto!"

Both Izumi and Todoroki stared at each other without a hit on emotion in their face, as they faced each other on the stage, as the audience cheered.

"I think this might be a one-sided match, after all there's no way one someone like her could win against Todoroki."

"You're right. After all Todoroki is the son of the second pro hero. Of course he would have advantage over Ryuzu."

"I mean her fighting skills are amazing, but..."

"I kind of feel sorry for her."

Izumi gritted her teeth a little bit but didn't show it. Who were these people to tell her whether or not she was strong enough?

"Are you ready?! START!"

Todoroki leads the fight by blasting an ice attack towards Izumi, who quickly moves to the side and brought out her fist. .

With a single punch Izumi had completely destroyed the incoming attack Todoroki had sent towards him.

"Ryuzu has not only stopped Todoroki's attack but destroyed it as well!" President Mic yelled.

Izumi ran towards Todoroki as he prepared his next attack, but Todoroki seemed to have caught on and send another wave of ice towards him. To which Izumi quickly reacted too.

Izumi leaped and vertically spins backwards in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a circular motion destroying it before quickly dodging to the left as another wave of ice came towards her.

In that short amount of time Todoroki had expanded ice on the ground freezing Izumi right feet before she could realize it.

"That was one of your weakness." Todoroki said.

"Oh! Well you look at that, Ryuzu has been caught! If she doesn't escape soon she'll be immobilized!"

The ice continued to expand on Izumi's leg before it soon traveled to her other leg freezing it. There's no way she can get immobilized.