02 - UA Entrance Exam

Note: To my pass reader this is no longer a crossover between Demon Slayer and MHA since I lost interest so I'm doing a rewrite

~~~

Izumi was left bored. There was 10 months before the entrance exam for U.A. and she had nothing to do besides training, reading, eating, sleeping, and something else but she completely forgot. I'm sure it wasn't important.

During those 10 months Izumi trained her body, she now had toned muscles, her kicking power had improved by a ton thanks to her mother helping.

After an intense training for 10 months, the entrance exam for U.A. starts today and our dear Izumi was running a little bit late since she forgot half way what direction it was and because she decided to stop by a convenient store to the new limited sandwich that they where sealing.

You can't blame her, nothing beats a good sandwich.

As Izumi was running to get into the building he completely missed the fact the Midoriya was next to her and ending hitting him with her shoulder and dropping her sandwich.

Everything was like in slow motion as Izumi dashed and grabbed her sandwich with her month as she watched Deku accept his fate as he started falling only to stop mid way and a girl standing next to him.

"Are you all right?"

Deku panic at the fact that he was in mid air before stopping when he noticed the girl who grabbed him and put him back on feet before releasing him from her quirk.

"It's my quirk. Sorry for using it without asking first." She smiled. "But it'd be bad luck if you fell, right? Aren't you nervous?"

"Uh..."

"Hmph!" Izumi grunts.

Both Deku and the girl looked at Izumi who now had the sandwich in her month.

"Let's do our best. See ya!" She said as she waved at them before walking away.

"Hmmm" Izumi said as she looked at Deku who seem to have a proud face before walking away from him as everyone else brought there attention towards Deku.

~~~

Izumi was now in the orientation room as the light turned on one by one.

"For all you examinee listeners turning in, welcome to my show today! Everybody say "hey"!"

There was nothing but silence from the students.

"What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown of the practical exam! Are you ready? Yeah!"

And again President Mic was met with silence.

"It's the Voice Hero, President Mic! Wow...! I listen to him every week on the radio. I'm so moved—All the teachers at U.A. are pro heroes!" Deku fanboyed.

"Shut up." Both Izumi and Bakugo said at the same time.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minutes mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?"

Again Silence as everyone looked at there card that was given to them.

"Okay?!"

"In other words, they won't let you work with your friends, huh?" Bakugo said.

Deku had gotten battle center B, Bakugo A, and Izumi C.

"Y-You're right. Even though our examinee numbers are consecutive, we're assigned to different battle centers." Deku said.

"......." Izumi, had thanked the lord she wasn't in the same batter center as the other two.

"Don't look. I'll kill you." Bakugo said. "Damn, now I can't crush you."

"Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You can earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains. Of course, attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!" President Mic said.

"May I ask you a question?" A students asked.

"Okay!"

"On the printout, there are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of this foolish mistake. We examinees are hero in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes."

"In addition, you over there with the black hair please take this more seriously and you over there with the curly hair—you've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting! If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Okay, okay, Examinee number 7111. Thanks for the great message. The fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That's guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle center—An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it." President Mic explained.

"Thank you very much" The student blowed. "Please excuse the interruption!"

"That's all from me! Finally, I'll give you listeners a present—our school motto! The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said: "A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes". Go beyond. Plus Ultra!"

"Plus Ultra...?"

"Now, everyone, good luck suffering!"

~~~

      Izumi was now wearing a crop top hoodie and a baggy joggers with gloves that stopped at her knuckles, with her tail wrapped around her waist.

"What is this?"

"It's like a city."

"They have more than one of these on the school grounds?"

"U.A.'s amazing!"

Izumi was really starting to wonder why she decided to take the exam, but she was already here and it doesn't make since to just go back now.

"Okay, start!"

The other students look confused as Y/n lowered herself slightly as the muscles in her legs started tensing up.

"What's wrong? There are no countdowns in real fights! Run, run! The die has been cast, you know!"

The moment those words were said, Izumi dashed forward leaving a huge dent in the ground and shocks students at how fast she was.

After running for a few seconds Izumi spotted three pots that where 3 pointers coming at her.

Izumi quickly delivered a strong kick to the nearest 3 pointer that crashed into the second one coming. She quickly jumped over them and punched the 3rd one into the ground.

"I thought they'd be stronger..."

~~~~~