04 - Combat Training

Note: To my pass reader this is no longer a crossover between Demon Slayer and MHA since I lost interest so I'm doing a rewrite

~~~~

          U.A was in fact pretty normal school. They had regular required class like English in the morning, they had a main cafeteria, where you could get food for a reasonable price.

The main cafeteria was Izumi's favorite.

In the afternoon would be Hero Basic Training.

"I am...coming through the door like a normal person." All Might yelled.

"It's All Might!"

"Wow, he really is a teacher."

"That's a costume from the Sliver Age, isn't it?"

'Huh...Sliver Age...?'

"I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you can train in different ways to learn the basic of being a hero. You'll take the most units if this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today—combat training!"

Suddenly the side of the walls started opening one by one revealing cases that had held our hero costume.

"After you change, gather at Ground beta!"

"Yes sir!"

~~~

        Izumi hero costume was normal and simple, she had allowed her mother to do her hero costume since she wanted to do it

        Izumi hero costume was normal and simple, she had allowed her mother to do her hero costume since she wanted to do it. Her mother even made a hole for her tail and attached small bags to the side of her high tight boats where she could put small snacks in there.

Izumi had decided to keep the black Ribbon on, she didn't have any particularly any reasons to hid her ears, she just liked the ribbon as it was a gift from her father.