17 - Last One Standing

~~~~~

          "At this point I don't care who wins or loss! That's was the best match I've ever seen!" Someone from the crowd yelled.

"I know right, the drafts will definitely be exciting this year!"

Izumi and Bakugo were now facing each other on the stadium, as the crowd cheered.

"Lady's and Gentleman it's finally time! The last battle of UA High School sports festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match!"

"From the hero course, Katauki Bakugo!"

"Versus—!"

"Also from the hero course, we have Izumi Ryuzu!"

"Now—BEGIN!"

The moment that word was uttered, they both dashed towards each other.

Bakugo quickly dodges Izumi kick and counters it with his explosion, but it was quickly blocked as Izumi redirected his hand so the blast wouldn't hit her which Bakugo easy comes around and attacks once again but quickly jumps back before Izumi could deliver a roundhouse kick to his face.

Izumi quickly rushes towards him and unleashing multiple claw attacks at Bakugo who either dodged or blocked them.

Bakugo grabs Izumi's right arm before throwing her using his explosion. Izumi quickly lands on her feet and digs her claws into the ground and stopping herself from being punched back any farther. The two begin to striking at each other once again.

Izumi creates multiple consecutive claw attacks while twisting her body and flowing fashion delivering blows simultaneously, but due to Bakugo reflexes he was able to dodge almost all of them causing the stage to become even more damage and the ones that got through did little to no damage.

"Tch" Izumi muttered under her breath. She should have added more power into it. Izumi quickly brings her fist as Bakugo attacks her with his Quirk pushing her back.

Bakugo is forced to leap away with his explosion as Izumi unleashed a powerful at him.

"IT LOOKS LIKE NEITHER OF THEM ARE BACKING DOWN FROM THIS FIGHT!!"

"Die!" Bakugo shouted as he blasts Izumi with a large explosion as the cloud of smoke consumes the whole stage again.

"What the hells happening down there?!"

"It's covered in smoke again!"

Bakugo emerges from the smoke, narrowing his gaze as the smoke started clearing, revealing Izumi who had both her arms but mostly her right arm severely injured from the blast.

'That hurts...'

"Ryuzu's arms have been injured from Bakugo's blast!" President Mic shouted. Izumi could hardly stop her arms from trembling as she forced herself to take her stance.

Izumi dashes forward ready to slash Bakugo who was able to dodge it but before Izumi could spin around to deliver a kick, Bakugo sneaked behind her and delivered a large blast on her back.

"Arghhh!!"

"A solid hit from Bakugo!" Class 1-A could only in horror at the state Izumi was in. She looked completely numb from the blast Bakugo had delivered on her back and not to mention the one earlier that was used to damage her arms.