24. CONVERSATION 😶

She kept her head on his heart listening to his heartbeat....and he kept his chin on her head....

...............

They were on the bed hugging each other nd naaz was playing with his fingers when they listened some noises....

Sid: yeh awaje kaha se aa rahe he?

Naaz: sahid niche se.....

Sid: chalo niche fr....

They both got downstairs to see Liza nd all thier frds sitting in the dinning room....

Sid: iss Vikram ko ghr shod ao...abhi so Raha he...

He said to the guards....

Naaz goes towards Liza....

Naaz: tumne mujhe kyo nhi batiya Vikram ke bare mai?

Liza: voh....naaz mujhe lagga tum yakeen nhi kroge.....

Naaz: aur esa kyo laga?

She said raising her one eye brow....nd folding her hands on her chest.....

Liza: mujhe laga sahid you still love him somewhere....

Naaz: glat lagta he tujhe....he is not worth my love....if I will try to love someone then now it will be only sidhant....my to be husband....

Liza: okay....sorry naazo...

Naaz: it's okay...

They both shared a hug....

Suddenly naaz feels dizzy 😵.....

Nd she fell on the floor....

Sid: naaz !

Ak: isko kya huya??? Preet panni leke ana....

Sid picked her up and made her lay on the couch....

Preet brings water and sprinkle it on her face.... getting no response....they called the doctor....

Till then sid was sitting beside her and was tapping her face and massaging her hands.....

He was feeling restlessness watching her laying on the couch unconscious....

After sometime thier doctor came...

Doc: akash ajj inone medicine le the kya apne??

Ak: I don't know doctor....the day after tomorrow is her marriage and she just fell on the ground....

Doc: is there any incident happened which has traumatized her???

Ak: doctor....Vikram aya tha aur usko inke hone vale husband ne marra tha sahid uss vajah se huya ho ese??

Doc: kaha he inke husband....

Sid came forward his hand to doctor for handshake...

Sid: hey...i am sidhant shukla....

Doc: so mr. Shukla aap inse shaddi kr rahe he toh apko inke medicine and health issues ke bare mai b pta hoga...

Sid: doctor i don't know about her health nd medicine....i just know that she easily got scared of me...i don't know why....

Doc: did you ever asked her that you will leave her??

Sid: doctor....to be honest I am little short tempered.... You can also say that I got easily angry nd my eyes turned red due to that.... Toh fights nd all mai kabhi bola hoga sahid....

Doc: she is having anxiety nd stress issues......nd insomnia....

I will suggest you to not show your anger to her but treat her with love....