37. TRAITOR?😑

Then after sometime a doctor came out nd told them that Rohit is out of danger he has gained his conciousness.....

Akash was happy for him but when he asked about naaz then the doctor told that she is not responding to any medicines....

Doctor also told them that he thinks she has no hope to live as she is not responding....she can listen to us but cannot respond as she herself don't wanted to do that....and they can also meet them....Rohit is shifted to the normal ward....

Listening to the doctor sid directly goes towards the ICU and he sits beside naaz on the stool....

After looking at her condition his eyes become teary.....

Sid hold her hand in his hand carefully as her hand was bandaged....

Sid: naaz.....mera bacha uth jao na plz....mujhe pta he maine tumhe bahut tang kiya he...bahut bura v bola he....tumhe kaise dominate krta tha...tumhe dariya b hai...rula toh roj he deta tha....aur..aur..maine tujhpe hath b uthiya....plzz ek baar aur chance dede...mai promise krta hu k kabhi b nhi tujhpe chilaoga...gussa b nhi kruga...aur jo tu kahege vohi hoga....plzz naaz...mai tere bina nhi reh sakta....i love you from the day I saw you dropping preet.....bs kabhi himaat nhi huye....you was rich and I was a middle class man...toh hamara koi match he nhi tha....but now I truly love you bs gussa aa jatta he mujhe jab b mai tujhe kese aur ke sath dekhta hu....issliye tujhe uss din hurt Kiya tha....abb mai tuje bilkul b hurt nhi kruga....dekh Rohit b theek ho giya hai....plzz uth ja...maa b tera wait kr rahe he... akash ka toh ro ro ke bura haal huya padha he...abhi toh preet aur akash ki shadi b krne he....dekh naaz doctors bol rahe he k tune hope shod d hai....you don't want to live...but abhi toh bahut kuch krna he tumhe....mere liye nhi akash ke liye uth ja...

Plzz ek baar mujhe maaf krde naaz....darling plzz....mai kabhi b pyar nhi dekhata apna but abb pakka show b kruga....tu bolte the na k pyar se b baat kr liya kro mai abse pyar se he baat kruga....tere liye maine anger management b start Kiya tha.... meditation b....plzz naaz....hope toh mat shod.... respond kro medicines ka....

aur tu apne killers ko ese he shod dege ....kyoki jiss naaz ki mai janta hu voh esa bilkul nhi krege ...aur agar tu na uthe toh yeh log akash ki tang krege...tu hone dege ese....

When he say akash ko tang krege the machine attached to her beaped....

Akash ke sath preet aur maa ko b tang krege....aur niki di vale baat toh tune mujhe batane he....unko kyo mara tha tumne....kyoki yaha tak mujhe pta he tum esa nhi krte kese guest ke sath....aur agar niki glt huye toh mai tumhare sath he hu...

NIKI ko sajah jaroor milege....

The machine again beaped.....and was now making continues voice....

Listening to the voiced the nurse who was standing outside came and called the doctor also....

Sid was looking at naaz and he suddenly felt a movement of naaz 's hand which was in his hand....he brought the hand close to her lips and kissed her hand....

Doctor came and asked sid to wait outside.....

Sid came out and akash asked him about naaz....he told him that he was talking to her when the machine started beaping...

Sid: akash....she loves you more than anything in this world....she keeps you above her and me also....maine itne baate kre apne aur uske but she responded only on your mention and also for niki....

Ak: oh fuck...traitor was in our house itself.....
.............

That's it for today
Hope you like it....

Thank you 😊
Ur writer
Reet ✨