42. SIDNAAZ ❤️

SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE....
.................

Sid: mujhe kuch nhi bolna....usko jo Krna hai kre...I DON'T CARE....

And he left the room....

Ak: Inka kuch nhi ho sakta...aur fass jatte hai mai aur preet....
........................

Naaz wasn't feeling good from the time sid has gone out..... now she wants his attention and he is out.

Naaz's pov
Sid kaha chale gaye.... Mere sath baat kre abb jab mai sun rahe hu.... Pakka gussa aya hoga tabhi bahar gaye hai.....but mujhe baat krne hai... bore ho rahe hu.... bhar b nhi ja sakte....

Pov ends

........................................
Sid was sitting in the study room smoking nth cigarette from the packet when he saw Preet standing at the door.

He crushed the cigarette and asked her to come in.

Preet: bhabi se frse ladhyi huye?

Sid: voh manne kab the?

Preet: toh agar voh manni nhi the toh aap yaha smoke kr rahe ho... apko pta hia Bhabi ko apka smoke krna nhi pasand.

Sid: uska toh mera kuch b nhi pasand toh kya mai maar jao? Aur tu mujhe mat bata mujhe kya krna hai aur kya nhi? ( he shouted on her)

Preet: bhai aap mere pe gussa kyo ho rahe ho?

Sid: preet yaar thore derr ke liye mujhe akela shod de aur naaz ko medicine de ana. ( he said politely)

Preet left as she knows her brother wants some space.

After sometime sid's phone rang and he picked it up without looking at the caller id.

Sid: akash plzz call mat kr mera mood nhi hai baat krne ka.

Naaz: baat toh apko krne padhege....abhi ao room mai mujhe niche ghumna hai.

Sid: you aren't going outside and that's it
END OF DISCUSSION.

Naaz: mere baat sunege aap ya apna he bolte rahege?

Sid: haan haan mai toh bura hu....tum toh divorce dena chahte ho mujhe.... Akele reh b loge toh fr mere yaad kyo aa rahe hai....aur abb yeh Bilkul mat bolna k mai galt hu. Jo tumne kuch ganto phele bakwas kre the vohi tumhe batta raha hu. And DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME FOR THIS.

CUT THE CALL , I AM COMING.

He cut the call making her scared of his reaction now.

Sid knocked the door and she allowed him in by saying come in.

Sid: batao kya baat hai?

Naaz: Gussa toh mai the na?

Sid: toh ?

Naaz: fr aap kyo muh bnake bethe huye hai?

Sid: tum kam ki baat kruge ya ese he bakwas kroge?

Naaz: sid apka jhda ho raha he abb. Ham aram se baat b kr sakte hai... aur mere kya galti hai jo aap mere pe chad rahe hai .

Sid: Naaz mere baat sun lo ek.... Tumhe jo b mere bare mai galatfehmiya hai na jitna jldi ho sake toh nikl do apne ess gande dimag se.... Samjhe tum. AND I AM TELLING YOU FOR THE LAST AND FINAL TIME.... DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT LEAVING ME. Samaj mai aya na?
(He said getting closed to her face)

Naaz nodded seeing him angry....and she knows that she is the one who has provoked him.

Sid: i wants words as answer.

Naaz: okay.

Sid: good for you.
( he was about to go out but naaz stopped him)

Naaz: i also have a question.

Sid: bolo.

Naaz: DO YOU LOVE ME?

This triggered him more as it was the nth time she is saying this to him.... He has not said it but his every actions says it aloud that he loves her to his dear life.

Sid: tumhe kya lagta hai?

Naaz: I don't think ( he didn't let her complete as he pulled her towards himself and started kissing on her lips...he was not letting her kiss him.... The kiss was wild... as if he was punishing her for saying all the nonsense which she has said in the full day. He was bitting.... Chewing and cutting her lips with his teeth. His one hand was at the back of her neck and the other was on her waist giving her support to stay still. Without breaking the kiss he traveled his hands inside her top and touched her bare back. Her breath hitched as she felt his cold hands on her bare back.
After sometime he broke the kiss as he felt her breathing heavily. But he didn't left her. )

Sid was close to her face and was glaring her.... She wasn't able to look at him as he was literally very close to her and on the top of it was glaring her.

He started making circles on her back to get her back to this world.

Sid: NOW DO YOU REALLY THINK I DON'T LOVE YOU? ( he said dangerously just to listen a no and he will do something worst than he just did recently)

Sid: i had asked you something naaz!

Naaz: what if i say no? ( she knows he is fire but she wanted to play with fire now... she is adamant to listen those words from him.)

Sid: DARE TO SAY THAT AND I WILL FU*K YOU THAT HARD THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MOVE.

She was shocked to react as sid is not a person who will say all these things directly on face... he says naughty things but in double meaning words not directly like now.

Sid: CHOICE IS YOURS!

Naaz: OKAY... BUT AT LEAST CONFESS IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME.

He comes closer to her face and said

Sid: I LOVE YOU ❤️

He just said it and she captured his lips and kissed him passionately.... The kiss shows how much happy she was of his confession... she knows she has forced him to say that but she os happy.... He is a hard nut to crack but he is hers... her beloved husband.

After sometime she left his lips and kept looking at his face so was he doing.

Naaz: mere khadoos ka gussa shant huya?

Sid: mai khadoos hu?

Naaz: aur nhi toh kya....kiss b nhi krna atta lips he kha gaye... jaise kiss maine kiya vese krna hota hai. Bina kese ko nuksan kiye. ( she said cutely)

Sid: tumhne mujhe maaf kiya mera tumhe maarne ke liye..... i am really sorry for that.

Naaz: haan kiya.... And I LOVE YOU TOO ❤️

Sid hugged her as she confessed it genuinely for the first time.

They slept while cuddling to each other.

......................
Hope you like it?
Your writer
Reet❤️