36. BLAST 💣

Agar gusse se mangoge toh kuch nhi melega....
Dil se bahut saaf he ham janab....
Pyar se jaan b mang lo ge ...
Toh yeh insaan Zinda nhi melega....
...................

Sid was about to say something when they saw preet on the door and she was crying...

Sid: preet kya huya???

Ak: roo kyo rahe ho???

Preet: News.....😭

Sid: kya huya preet kyo ro rahe he...aur news mai kya huya he???

Ak: bhai niche chalte he....udar news dekhte hai...

Sid: hmm...

They all goes downstairs and shocked to see the news....

News headlines:

THE NAAZ GILL GOT SHOT?

IS NAAZ GILL NO MORE?

NAAZ GILL'S CAR BOMBED....

NAAZ GILL IS IN ICU....

WILL SHE SURVIVE.....?

THE BUSINESS TYCOON IS BOMBED BY HER RIVALS?

Sid was continuously chnges the chennals to get a hope that she is fine but there was none....

Akash was calling her guards but they were also not picking the call....

Preet was crying continuously.....maa was making her understand that she will be fine...just go to the hospital but they didn't know that in which city she was and where is the hospital in which she is admitted....as news channels were also not showing the location of the blast....

Suddenly the landline phone rings and akash picks the call....

The caller tells them the address of the hospital which was 100 KM far from them as it was from the hospital...they got the number from her identity card which was kept in her pocket...she has gone to other state for the deal as she has told akash but he didn't knew that she gone 100 km far from the city....that too without phone....

Akash told the address to sid who was just keeping his eyes on the news that a happy news will come....but there was not any hope as they all were just saying just one thing that her car was bombed....

Ak: Bhai hamhe jana hoga....yeh news vale trp le rahe he....aur hamhe apne aap ko sambhalna hoga...naaz bilkul theek ho jayege...abhi toh usse apse ladhna b hai.....

Sid: hmm...mujhe khud ko sambhalna hoga....she is strong...she will be fine....car nikalo hamhe jana he....

Preet: mujhe b jana he apke sath....
( She declared)

Ak: preet risk ho sakta he....aur maa b akele he....

Preet: maine bol diya na jana he mujhe...agar aap nhi leke jayege mai khud chale jaoge....

Sid: le chal akash ese b....

...................

After 60 mins they reached the hospital and saw there were so many media....police....

Sid and akash was directed to the ward where naaz was....she was in the ICU and the operation was going on....

Sid and akash was waiting outside and preet was praying to God for the well being of her....

Akash goes towards the reception and asked the recipientist about how many patients are there in the hospital from the blast....

She has told him the naaz and his main bodyguard is not injured much as they were not in the car they were in the second car....and one who are in the car which is actually bombed are DEAD....

Akash cried listening that they had lost their trusted men....who sacrificed there life for her....

Akash was very close to Raman and J.J and they two are no more.....
.................

After operation the doctors came outside and akash asked them about the health of naaz.....and Rohit....
Doctor told them that they cannot say anything until and unless they both got thier conciousness back...

Doctor also said that if they gained thier senses back then they will be out of danger but if not they can go into COMA....

Akash asked him that they can see her...then the doctor advised them to not till 6 hours....

Akash thanked him and told this to preet and sid....
Sid was having tears in his eyes but he was not able to shred them...

He was just hoping for a miracle....he doesn't wanted to lose his naaz...he was cursing the movement he raised his hand on her....

He was pacing here and there when he saw ward boy taking her to ICU from the OT.....

He saw her face and hands which was having little burn marks.....

He then saw a man was also shifting to the ICU Along with naaz and he remembered him as the main bodyguard of naaz....he was also injured but he has more wounds then naaz....may be he tried to protect naaz...

Akash called the other gurds which were at a distance from naaz and her cars....

Guards came....

Ak: Rohit naaz kaise blast ka shikar huye? Aur Raman nd j.j kyo nhi Bach paye?

Agaam: sir mam nd Rohit sir was about to sit in the first car but suddenly Rohit sir stopped her nd made her sit in the second car...aur ham sab 3rd car mai the....mam was in centre car as Rohit sir was informed that there is someone who wanted to kill mam....fr ham sab ghr ki taraf aa rahe the but hamare car ka tyre puncture ho giya...then we changed the tyre with the help of j.j then we all settled down in the cars....after 15 mins we heard a gun shot....it was on the RANGE ROVER....may be the killers thought that mam is in that car which was at front.... Raman and j.j fired back we also was firing at them as Rohit sir as asked us to not come out but then the killers fired on the back side of the car and it blasted as if the bomb was in the back....but the bomb was very strong that it burned Mam's car also and she got injured also..... She and sir was badly injured with burns as well as glass pieces of the window which was stabbed in mam and sir... as well as mam was shot in her arm....we were about to go behind the killers but Rohit sir stopped us and asked us to take mam to the hospital and he went unconscious like mam....

We take them to this hospital and the doctors recognised naaz so they didn't asked about any formalities....they started the treatment.....we were not having ur number so we were unable to call you...

Ak: are you all fine...

Ag: we r fine but we want mam to be like before..... giving orders nd scolding us....we will now not complain about her.....she was fighting between death and life but she was continuously telling us to take j.j nd Raman to hospital.....

Ak: she will be fine.....

The guards left....

Sid felt proud listening him that she cares for her employees like her family.....but was very much worried about her....it has been 4 hours they were walking here and there outside ICU....

......................

After some time they heard a hustle outside the ICU of naaz....

Sid tried to ask the doctors but they ignored him nd walks inside.....

Akash was doing all the paperwork which was not done before....

Preet was calming her brother as he was feeling restless as the hustle was making him more worried....

Then after sometime a doctor came out nd......

......................

That's it for today....

Kya naaz theek ho jayege?

Kon hai naaz ka dushman?

Thank you
Reet ✨