35. NAAZ KA GUSSA 😕

After some time Naaz goes to home .....

Sid was waiting for her to call him as they can go home together.....

He came out and saw that there is no one in the cabin....

He asked for naaz from the receptionist and she told him that naaz is not in the office....

He felt bad as she didn't even bother to ask him whether he wanted to go home or not ....

At home.....

Naaz saw niki and others are sitting on the dining table and was having thier evening snacks and chit chatting....and glare niki....And goes towards the stairs but maa called her...

Maa: beta...khana toh khale??

Naaz: nhi aap apne guests ko dekho...( She said rudely and walk towards to her room)

(Maa felt bad but she knows that naaz is angry)

Niki: bhua g rehne do aap...pehle khud glti kre he aur abb kaise attitude dekha rahe he....yeh toh hamara sid accha he jo usne ek thapad se he kam chla diya....nhi toh ese ladki ko ghr pe nhi rakhna chiye tha...

This was listened by akash...

Akash: oh hello...yeh sara ghr usse ka he...koi b usko nhi nikl sakta ess Ghar se....toh tum bolo e mat...sukar kro tumhe nhi nikala usne....

Maa: niki mat bol kuch....naaz ka tujhe pta nhi he.....aur akash beta tu he shant ho ja...naaz sun lege toh aur gussa hoge....plzz mere liye....

AK: maa apko nhi pta iska...iske vajh se naaz ko bahut sehna padha he....

Maa: ham baat krege iss bare mai....sid ko ane de...aur preet b aa chuke he usko kuch nhi pta chlana chiye...

AK: hmm...mai aya usko mil ke...

Maa: khana room mai bhej du tum teeno ka??

AK: hnji....

.................................

Sid came after sometime and was looking very angry.....

Sid: naaz....NAAZ...naaz...

He was calling her loudly....but she didn't came....

Sid: naaz niche ao...!

Naaz: kya he??? Kyo chilla rahe ho...aur apne awaj niche rakho....( She said while coming towards him)

Sid: mujhe sath mai kyo nhi leke aye???

Naaz: mai apne employees mai frk nhi krte....

Sid: accha....sahi he....

Niki was smirking looking at them.....

Sid left from there angerly....

Naaz called someone and goes towards the main gate when maa called her...

Maa: beta kaha ja rahe he??

Naaz: kam se ja rahe hu....aa jaoge thore derr mai....

Maa: oky....

Naaz left.....

...................................

Sid was in his room and was thinking that why is naaz this much angry with his cousin....

Sid's pov...

Naaz ko kya problem ho sakte he niki se?? Yaha tak mai jnta hu voh kese ko b ese nhi treat krege....kuch toh baat he...jo mujhe nhi pta...pta lagana padega..? Akash se puchu?puch he leta hu....

Pov ends....

He goes towards akash 's room but finds no one there....

He then goes towards preet's room....

They both were eating and akash was making her eat preet 's food as she was busy in her college work....

A smile came on his face that she is in safe hands.... akash will always keep her happy....but his smiled vanished when he thought how he slapped naaz....may be she is not at fault....

His eyes become teary as naaz has not talked to him from morning otherwise she is the one who always keeps on talking as well as being the one who would kiss him whenever she wants.....

He goes back to his room as he doesn't wanted to make them uncomfortable....

In his room he thought to say sorry to naaz and wanted to Talk about morning....

He called her nd her phone was switched off.....

He again called her but was again off....

He feels sudden fear as she gone out without her guards.....

He then called his head bodyguard to trace her location through gps of her car ...

He called him but his phone was also off....

Sid' pov...

Naaz ka phone kyo off he? Uska phone off nhi hota kabhi....usse kuch ho...nhi kuch nhi hoga....be positive sid...kuch nhi ho sakta usse...

But voh akele Gaye the toh ess Suraj ka call kyo nhi lag raha???

Landline se try kru? Sahid mera number block ho??

Kyoki naaz gusse mai ese harkate krte he??

Pov ends...

He goes down to calm from the landline....but niki has already cutted the cable of landline.....

He goes towards the phone and found it dead....

Sid: damn it....abb kiske phone se call kru??? Maa se phone leta hu but boluga kya?? Voh darr jayege....but call toh krne padhege na ?

He goes towards his mom's room and found her sleeping so he got her phone and called naaz but to his badluck naaz's phone was seriously switched off....

Now he is scared to his life....he doesn't wanted to lose her....he also knows that she has many enemies in her field of work....

Sid: jab pta he k rivals he fr b akele Jana he....naaz phone kyo band he???

Sid goes towards akash 's room and knocked on his room....

Akash opened the door...

AK: bhai kya huya?? Itne ghbare kyo ho??

Sid: voh naaz ka phone off he..

AK: haan toh uska phone mere pass he...off he hoga...kyoki voh sath nhi leke Gaye the....

Sid: accha...but gaye kaha he??

AK: kam gaye he office ke aap fikar mat kro....aa jayege... phle b jatte the....

Sid: guard to leke jatte??

AK: leke Gaye he senior guard ko....uska phone b off hoga...

Sid: haan he....

AK: apka solve ho giya???

Sid: nhi...upar se maine aur gussa kr diya....

AK: solve krlo...kahi derr na ho jaye

Sid: ghr ayege toh mai manna luga....

Ak: hmm...

Sid was about to say something when they saw preet on the door and she was crying...

Sid: preet kya huya???

Ak: roo kyo rahe ho???

Preet: News.....😭

......................

That's it for today....

Kya huya hoga??

Kya naaz theek he???

Thank you....

Ur writer
Reet ✨