43. MISUNDERSTANDING 🕊️

GUYS DO LIKE AND COMMENT....
I am very demotivated about writing further
...................

Today was the day that naaz has gone for check up. She was very excited as she will be out of the house for the full day after almost a month.
Sid has also planned a date for her.
She was getting ready when sid came and hugs her from her back.
Naaz: sid mai darr gaye... (she said keeping her hands on her chest. )

Sid: aap darte bahut he mam. Mai toh bas sign krvane aya tha papers pe .

Naaz: yeh koi tareeka hai apne boss ko bhulane ka.( she said playing along)

Sid: accha g but mam i am your husband also.... And this husband wants a kiss from his wife.

Naaz: aur uss husband ko kuch nhi melega and you r fired from the job of a husband as well as assistant.

You may leave mr. shukla.

Sid: jhda nhi bol rahe aap mam.

Naaz: sidhant plzz.... Mujhe ready hone do.( she said getting irritated as she just want to go out from the room)

Sid: accha sign toh krdo. Mat do kiss.

She signed and papers and lightly pecked his lips...starts getting ready again.

Sid left as he doesn't wanted her to get irritated from him.
.............................
On the other side sid goes towards akash as he has called him in the special cell where niki is kept.

Akash: batta niki kyo tune naaz ke information batai uss logo ko... agar naaz ko kuch ho jata fr?

Niki: toh maar kyo nhi gaye....usko toh kab ka maar jana chiye tha....

Akash: toh tu nhi batayege k kiske kehne p tune yeh sab kiya?

Niki: nhi....

Akash: neha make her speak the truth and we will send her to the police station.

Neha started torturing her again but she don't know why smiling evily.

...............

Akash saw sid coming as he doesn't wanted him to go to that place where niki is kept.... So he stops him there only...

Sid: kya huya akash?

Akash: kuch nhi.... I just wanted to know that naaz tyar ho gaye?

Sid: voh toh bahut excited hai.

Akash: chalo aap usse aram se leke jana aur kese na pta chale k naaz bol sakte hai aur chal b sakte hai.

Sid: i know... Tu tension mat le aur niki ne bola kuch?

Akash: nhi.... Apko bura lag raha hoga k apke bhen ko torture kr rahe hai ham.

Sid: mera aur uska rista tab he khatam ho giya tha jab usne naaz ko tang kiya.

Akash: thank you bhai aur aap jao naaz ko leke ao.
..............

Sid goes to her room but his mother called him...

Maa: naaz ko bhar leke ja raha he toh dhyan rakhna uska.... Abb usko kuch na ho.... Tujhe pta hai na she is still in danger...voh KAPOOR abhi b bhar hai.

YES THE ATTACK WAS DONE BY SAHIL KAPOOR SON OF ANURAG KAPOOR ( who killed naaz's parents)

Sid: aap chinta mat kro.... Mai uske sath he hu aur maine gun b rakh le hai....
(He said showing his gun)

Maa: but be careful.....

Sid: theek hai mom... mai usse leke ao...

Maa: enjoy krna aur usse daantna mat.

Sid: done!

He goes towards his room to pick up naaz towards the car......
............................

Scene shifts

A man was sitting on the chair his legs were continuously shaking and was smoking 🚬

A person came to his room....

Person: boss information mile hai k naaz ajj bhar ane vale hai apne ghr se....voh b uske pati ke sath.

Man: pati kaisa hai... is he into guns and all?

Person: I don't think so becoz before marriage he was a middle class person and a sareef man.

Man: toh theek hai....uda do dono ko aur niki ko release krvao kese b halat mai....

Person: but sir ek problem hai...

Man: kya...

Person: naaz can't walk and talk...toh uske sath hamesha uska pati aur 3 bodyguards hote hai with russian weapons.

Man: kuch b kru but kl newspaper mai ana chiye k
BUSINESS TYCOON NAAZ GILL IS NO MORE

Person: mere pass ek suggestion hai..

Man: bolo

The person told him about the plan.

Man: GREAT IDEA 💡
...........................

Sid nd naaz were eating in a restaurant.

Naaz: mai ek baat puchu? ( she said cutely)

Sid: hnji pucho

Naaz: are you controlling yourself from touching me in that way?

Sid: no! You just kissed me in the morning.
( he said avoiding eye contact)

Naaz: Sid mere taraf dekh ke baat kro.

Sid: Naaz ( he held her hand) I JUST DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU.

Naaz: but Sid its been many days and i was observed that you are not getting close .... Every time avoid getting physically touched ....giving up on me and all.
Like in the morning you asked for a kiss and I denied but you just walked away after that i gave a peck and you didn't reacted.

DID YOU GOT TIRED OF ME?

Sid: its not like that naaz but i am traumatised after seeing you at the deathbed. It's just that you are so much precious to me.
I know I was the one who slapped you, but that was unintentional out of anger. I am controlling myself from forcing me on you. If you are not ready, then I will not touch you. That's why I didn't reacted today morning when you pecked on my lips.
You might be thinking that I am the person who has scolded and dominated you to no end but that was because I thought that if I will be lenient to you, then you will not respect me.
I misunderstood you because you were so much rude to the world that I had seen in the office as well as listen from Preet and the people around.
You might not know that you was my love on the day, I saw you dropping Preet at my home.

Naaz: really?

Sid: yeah! Uss anrezi chujhe ( English man) ko b maine he bagiya tha jab tune usse date ke liye bola tha.

Naaz: apne usko maara tha.... Yaar itna sab kiya aur mujhe pta b nhi.

Sid: bs i just loved you from that day.... But misunderstanding ke vajh se tujhe tang krta raha.

Naaz: sid.... Mujhe pta hai apko esa laga hoga but ek baar baat krte mere sath....jaise apne kre the kuch conditions rakhe the....

....................

That's it for today
Ur writer
Reet ❤️