25. PAST ☹️

Naaz: apko mai acche nhi na lagte?

Sid: yeh kisne bola tumhe?

Naaz: kon use ki huye ladki se shaddi Krna chahega?

Sid: use ki huye mtlb?

Naaz: i am not virgin....

Sid: toh isme kya huya???

Naaz: apko koi problem nhi he ?

Sid: nhi....voh tumhara past tha....aur mai tumhara present nd future hu....aur jo b past mai kiya tumne out of love kiya na....aur agar tumhe nhi batana kuch toh koi baat nhi....

Naaz: it was forced....( She said slowly)

Sid: kya???

Naaz: kuch nhi....chlo kuch aur baat krte he....

(She said trying to divert the topic as she knows where will it leads to....)

Sid: phele batao what did you said...?

Naaz: apne he toh bola na k mere past se apko koi problem nhi he toh shode na....

Sid: tum mujhe batta rahe ho ya mai akash se puchu....

Naaz: okay but aap mere past ko leke mujhe judge nhi kroge...

Sid: okay nhi kruga....

Naaz: voh i lost my virginity to Vikram....it was not out of love....he has forced himself on me...

Sid: aur tumne kuch nhi kiya... protest b nhi kiya...

Naaz: he tied me...to the bed...

Sid: what!!!

Naaz: chlo starting se suno....

When I was in the college....i was so alone as my parents were murdered toh mai bahut chup chap c rehte the....kese ko jhda nhi bulate the....i was 18 then....first year tha college ka...mere frds b nhi the....

After one week of my college....I met with Vikram....he was my senior....voh raging kr raha tha kuch new comers ki....toh i entered in my car....which was of my father before....

I was walking towards my class when he came and asked for friendship....i denied firstly but he started taking care of me from giving me notes to fighting with professors...

He also make me do frdshp with LIZA....he and Liza were old frds....

He used to do all my work....we used to talk daily on phones....in classroom....we used to roam around the city....

He was so sweet... untill a boy purposed me...

He becomes so much angry and started beating the boy....

I tried to Stop him but he was not in the state to listen....

After beating the boy he left him with a warning to stay away from me....

I was so scared to see all this....it was the first time I saw him this much angry....that too after 6 months of our being frds....

I was shivering due to fear and he held my face in his palms softly...and told me to relax.....

This somehow make me better....

After some days he purposed me and i said yes.....

When I got of 20 I got my dad's company.....as it was a contract that when I will be of 20 his all property and assets will be mine....

He asked me to have a live-in relationship....and i agreed to it....as it was after 4 years of my parents death that someone has gained my trust....

But i was unaware of the fact that Vikram and my company are rivals.....