Sparking/Surge Baby Shu Kurenai X Babysitter Reader

Request by PRINCESS_SHUI_HYUNG
Thanks for your request I hope you like my story 👍
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked towards a apartment you reached to the apartment door as you rang the doorbell.

You are Y/n L/n...A bey trainer, today you need to babysit your mother's close friend son Shu Kurenai for a one day you obviously agreed because you oddly good with kids.

You heard someone running footsteps, when suddenly the door opened. You didn't see anyone until someone called you.

Baby shu : Hello...
As you looked down...you saw a very cute boy with red eyes and white hairs, he is looking so cute as you smiled and said.

Y/n : Hello little one...
You said and bent down to his height then suddenly a woman call you and it was Mrs.Kurenai, you look up to see her smile as you smile back and stood up and she said.

Mrs.Kurenai : Oh hello...I am your mother's close friend and meet my son Shu Kurenai.

Y/n : Yes, he is so adorable.
You said and look at him as he smile back melting your heart.

Mrs.Kurenai : Sorry for disturbs you Y/n...but I have to go today because if I didn't go then my mother health will become worst.

She already told you everything that her mother health is not well and she needs to go there, she can't keep shu with him because he had to study so...she called you for babysit him.

Y/n : No no it's okay aunt I will take care of him, you can go without any tension.
You said and she smiled widely.

Mrs.Kurenai : Okay great...thank you so much. My son is currently a good boy he will not disturbs you.

She said and you look at shu who is standing there like a big boy as you chuckled and Mrs.Kurenai ran towards her car while waving her hand to you as you waved back and she left.

Y/n : Hey shu...I'm Y/n L/n, I'll be babysitting you until your mother comes back okay ?!

Baby shu mind : I can't believe...mom hired a babysitter for me, she doesn't trust me ?!

Y/n : What are you thinking ?
You said as he flinched a little and shook his head then you both went inside the apartment.

Baby Shu : Can I ask you something ?
He said and you nodded while sitting on couch.

Y/n : Yes you can ask me anything.
You smiled as he sit beside you and said.

Baby Shu : My mom told me you are a bey trainer is that true ?
You nodded and look at him.

Y/n : Yes I am a bey trainer.

Baby Shu : So can you please be my teacher and teach me how to do perfect blading.

He said and you chuckled and said in soft tone.

Y/n : Of course you can be a good blader and I would love to be your teacher.

You said as his eyes started shinning and he said.

Baby Shu : You will see one day I will be a strongest blader and maybe a teacher like you.

You chuckled and he went towards his room to study as you just watched movies in TV.

~|Time Skip|~
~At night~