⚔️Ninja and Samurai Love⚔️

Let's start it...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You are a samurai girl and also a assassin at the same time, you are going to kill your one of the biggest enemy ninja Shu Kurenai but whenever he come in front of you sudden flashbacks started to flashing in front of you and it ended up leaving him but today you decide to end his life...you have your sword and mask was covering your face and went out to search for Shu and soon I found him...he was wearing his ninja outfit with a black mask on his face.

~Shu P

~Shu P.O.V~

I was walking around the forest until I felt someone's presence behind my back and I immediately turned around but found no one.

Shu : Maybe it's just my imaginations.

I turned around and started to walk again but this time I feel cold breeze hit my face and I turned around and took out my sword.

Shu : WHO THE HELL IS HERE ? COME OUT!!!

Someone laughed and in a second come in front of me and I was too shocked to see her.

Shu : Y-Y/n...how are you ?

Y/n : I am not here to talk Mr.Ninja...I am here to kill you.

Shu : What---

She pulled out her sword from her back and ran towards me and began to attack me but I dodged her attack and we both started fighting until she backed off and attack me again but I disappeared from my spot and she looked around.

Y/n : WHERE ARE YOU ? COME IN FRONT OF ME!!!

Suddenly I stand behind her and take her mask off and she fell on the ground when she lose her balance.

Shu : Y/n...are you okay ?

I asked worriedly but she laughed sarcastically and stood up.

Y/n : Don't show me your fake concern!!!

Shu : Do you really wanted to kill me ?

Y/n : Yes!!! I will kill you today no matter what!!!

She swinging her sword at me but I dodged her attack again and grabbed her hand tightly which make her dropped her sword on the ground and I pecked her lips making her eyes wide open in shock.

Shu : Y/n...are you still mad at me ?

She growled angrily and pushed me away.

Y/n : Don't dare to touch me!!!

Shu : First answer me...you really wanted to kill me huh ?

She didn't said anything and stayed silent.