Quaddrive/ Dynamite Battle Yandere Vampire Husband Shu Kurenai X Human Wife

Request by MiraculousPokeblader
Thanks for your request...I hope you like it ❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now you are sitting on couch with heavy eyes with a hungry stomach, waiting for your cold husband but you don't get any return for this.

Y/n mind : It's seems like everything I am doing for him is all wastage but still my love and care for him made me do this all...sometimes I wonder...why I even love him ? Means how ?

You questioned yourself many times but you didn't get any answer, he always cold towards you as your marriage is an arrange marriage but in first meet, you fell for him but he didn't...he always Ignored you but never shout at you and also you know a secret about him that no one knows except you and his family that he is a....VAMPIRE.

Y/n mind : Still I accept him, love him, care for him...we are married for 2 years and we both sleep in one single bed but he never touch me...well! It's not my complain, I just want his love and affection...that's enough for me...I am so sick of this kind of life.

He is cold but also yandere, he basically locks you up in his big house...you can't go out if he's not with you as there's a lock on the door and you can't escape through the window either because he locks the whole house when he go to his company...anyways! You never tried to run away because you love him so much, you basically don't have a real life, you don't have a job, you don't have kids, you also don't even have friends to talk because he snatched your phone and hide it somewhere else.

So, today you decide to talk to him about this, you was about to close your eyes suddenly you heard a car sound and the door open revealing tired Shu as always...you went towards him and took his bag and helped him to take off his overcoat then he started walking upstairs but he stopped when you called him.

Y/n : Shu...we need to talk about something important.

You said and he stopped on staircase.

Shu : I don't have-

Y/n : It's important!!!

He sighed and nodded then he went towards his room and you went in the kitchen.

~After some time~

You both were eating dinner while there was a dead silence but then he broke the silence and said.

Shu : What do you want to talk about ?

He asked in cold tone while eating and you stopped eating and said.

Y/n : Do you really think our relationship will be last longer ?

You asked and he stopped eating and looked at you with his crimson cold eyes.

Shu : What do you mean ?

Y/n : Look...I don't think I can live like this forever.

Shu : Can you please tell me clearly...what do you want to say ?

Y/n : You exactly know what I mean.

Shu : No...I don't know.

Y/n : Okay then listen...every relationship needs a proper affection and trust that our relationship doesn't have...we don't even talk much with each other, do you really think I deserve this ? After loving you with my whole heart...do I deserve this ?