Meant to be together ( Historical fanfiction )

Request by me ❤️ I hope you will like it.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Author P.O.V~

A shinny and beautiful day, Y/n the 'princess' of Tokyo royal Kingdom and one and only daughter of the king and queen...right now she is taking bath in the royal pond beside the palace and at that moment she heard a deep splash into the pond from behind making her flinched and she immediately turned around but felt a relief and a wide smile formed on her lips seeing the person.

Y/n : Shu...

The man named Shu Kurenai who has jumped into the pond.

Shu : Yes your highness...

They both come closer and hugged each other.

Y/n : I missed you so much.

Shu : I missed you too.

She was resting her head on his chest and he was holding her.

Y/n : Let's stay like this for sometimes.

He hummed in response and stay in that position.

~Introduction~

Shu Kurenai...he is an ordinary soldier of royal family and he belong to the middle class family but he is very charming and brave enough, sometimes the foreigners mistook him as the prince of Tokyo Kingdom because of his looks and kind behaviour...he fall for the innocent princess at the first sight when he first come into the palace and become the soldier of the kingdom.

~End of Introduction~

Y/n and Shu have been in a relationship for over a year but no one in the kingdom knows about it because no one will accept them because Y/n doesn't belong to the middle class family but they both doesn't care about this fact and love each other unconditionally and they both rarely meet each other because of what if someone caught them and if the king get to know about it then things will be worst so, they both secretly meet...Y/n and Shu were having a beautiful moment right now but their moment interrupted by a lady voice.

~End of Author P.O.V~

Lady : The prince Silas Karlisle  is here!!!

She shouted from the other side and you both started to panick.

Y/n : Shu...I am sorry but I have to do that.

He become confused.

Shu : Wha----

You pushed him under the water then the prince come to the pond.

Y/n : Why are you here ?

Silas : To see you my soon to be queen~ 

He smirked seeing you half under the water.

Y/n : You always come whenever I take bath.

You said while fixing your towel which was wrapped around your body.

Silas : Why are you hiding your beautiful body ? Anyways! I like to see you taking bath.

Y/n : Shameless man!!!

Silas : Don't act like this, I am gonna see you naked after our marriage.

He smirked again while licking his lips and you annoyingly rolled your eyes at him.

Silas : I'll be taking my leave now.

He said and left from there and you sighed in relief then turned around.