Handsome Delivery Boy

Let's start it...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Your stomach growled while you are watching TV.

Y/n : It's been 10 minutes since I ordered the food but still it didn't arrived yet.

After 10 minutes you heard doorbell rings and you smiled widely.

Y/n : Food...my love...I am coming.

You ran towards the door and opened it to see a handsome boy holding a packet.

Y/n mind : Wait...I didn't ordered a handsome boy.

You blinked your eyes while staring at him and he caught you staring at him and fake coughed making you come back to your senses

Shu : Here is your parcel miss.

You smile and take the parcel.

Y/n : How much the bill ?

Shu : It's 1000 miss...

You gave him the bill and he said.

Shu : Enjoy your meal...

He was about to walk away but you stop him.

Y/n : Wait...

He turned to look at you.

Shu : What happened miss ?

Y/n : Ummm...what's your name ?

Shu : May I know why you want to know my name ?

He said in a deep voice and you felt nervous all of sudden.

Y/n : I-I am sorry...I j-just want to know your name but If you don't want to tell me then it's okay.

You felt embarrassed and he suddenly let out a small laughed making your cheeks turned red.

Shu : It's Shu...Shu Kurenai.

He said with a smile which melt your heart.

Shu : I am taking my leave now.

He went to his bike and got on it then started the engine and looked at you.

Shu : Eat it before it gets cold.

He drove his bike away leaving you blushing mess.

Y/n : Why am I blushing so much ? Whatever...he is really so handsome and his deep voice just ufff.

~After 3 Days~

You are sitting on couch while waiting for your food, you again ordered the food cause you like outside food so much...you are daydreaming about Shu that's when the doorbell rings and you stood up and ran towards the door then open it.