Evolution/God Masculine Shu Kurenai X Independent Reader

Request by Shreya1873838  I hope you'll enjoy reading it and please forgive me if this request is not made the way you want 🙏

There was a man sitting on the couch like a king while enjoying the show in front of him of a man who was begging for his life while crying hard.

Man : P-Please forgive m-me...I will n-never repeat that m-mistake again.

??? : Okay...as your wish...

He took out his gun and shot on that man's right eye making him screamed loudly in pain while blood started flowing from his right eye.

Man : AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! P-Please don't d-do this ahhhhhhhh!!!

The man with a human body but devil mind Shu Kurenai chuckled evily.

Shu : What ? You didn't enjoy it ? Okay then let me give you another.

He shot on the man's left eye and now his face almost covered with blood and he was crying/screaming in pain loudly but Shu was just smirking enjoying seeing the man in pain.

Shu : Three years ago you were about to die out of hunger but I saved you when no one did...you were just a piece of shit but still I gave you the job and a shelter to live but today.

His eyes darkened in anger.

Shu : But today you dare to stare at my wife with those hungry eyes of yours!!!

Man : AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! P-Please it's h-hurting!!! Please t-take me t-to the h-hospital ahhhhhh!!!

Shu just scoffed.

Shu : You lost your eyes when you dare to check out Shu Kurenai's wife you bastard!!! What you thought that her body is a show piece to stare at huh ? Her body is not any show piece but a treasure.

He licked his lips while remembering about your naked body.

Shu : She is Shu Kurenai's treasure.

He looked at his men who were shivering due to fear.

Shu : Take this blind man to the hospital.

His men immediately take that man out of the mansion.

Shu : From now on you won't be able to create any type of mistakes.

He chuckled darkly and got up from the couch and turned around to go to his shared bedroom but stop after seeing a familiar figure watching the whole scene with scared eyes.

Shu : Y/n!!!

You flinched and immediately looked down and Shu furiously walked towards you and hardly grabbed your jaw making you looked up at him.

Shu : Didn't I told you not to come out of our bedroom until I called you ?

Y/n : Ahhh!!! S-Shu...please l-leave me.

Shu : Didn't I told you to just stay in the room ?

You nodded slowly.

Shu : Then what the hell are you doing here ?

Y/n : I-I just come h-here to give you c-coffee.

He looked at the coffee cup in your hand and harshly throw it on the floor making it broke into pieces.

Shu : Did I told you to make coffee for me ?

You shook your head.

Shu : Then just go to the room.