A Few Feets Behind ( Last Part )

Hey sugars ❤️ how are you all doing ? I am doing all fine 🤗 some of you leave requests so, please wait for few days...I promise I will update everyone's requests.

Y/f : WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ?

Lady : S-Sir...

Y/f : Repeat what you said!!!

Lady : Sir...your d-daughter is on the verge of d-death...master Zan was torturing her everyday and I am a maid of that mansion and I've seen how brutally he hit Y/n ma'am and---

??? : HIT ?

The lady startled when she heard a loud deep voice echoed through Y/f's office room of his mansion...she quickly turned around to see a tall man standing in the corner of the office room.

Y/f : Shu...calm down...

Lady : Shu ? You are Shu ?

She asked when she recognised the name.

Shu : You know me ?

Lady : I've heard about you from Y/n ma'am and whenever master Zan beat her she used to shout your name and ask you to save her...she used to call you Shu senpai.

Shu : W-What ?

Lady : As soon as Y/n ma'am stepped inside the mansion we all realised that she is different from the other girls that master Zan used to brought home...she is too innocent and too fragile and within a few days she managed to make a soft spot in all of his our hearts, the maids and the guards always tried to save her from master Zan's wrath but it wasn't easy.

Y/f : W-What are y-you saying huh ? My d-daughter is s-safe right ?

Lady : She is everything but safe...sir I come all the way here cause we couldn't watch master Zan hurting our little ma'am anymore, she had already lost herself, she isn't the same girl who comes to master Zan's mansion and now she is losing herself physically and emotionally too...3 days ago master Zan beat her until she faints and the doctor said If her body keeps on receiving that much pain then she wouldn't be able to wake up again that's why the maids and the guards made a plan and sent me here...please you have to come and save her.

Her words made both Y/f and Shu's heartbeats increase and breathe uneven while they both are sweating hard...all the time they thought you was living a happy life with your so-called husband.

~Flashback~

Zan : She refuses to talk with you father-in-law, she even throw her phone away...I think she is still mad at you but don't worry just give her some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zan : Y/n said she will never talk with you If you come here to meet her, she locked herself in the room and keeps on repeating the same thing that she doesn't want to see you father-in-law...just wait a little more we will come to Japan after she forgives you...now bye we are going for honeymoon.

~Flashback End~

Y/f mind : I shouldn't have believed those words!!! Why did I believe that Zan ?

~After 1 Hour~

Y/f and Shu was listening everything that lady was telling them while they all are in Y/f's private jet that was heading to London.

Y/f : I still can't believe!!! My l-little angle is been hurting by that man!!! M-My princess has been c-crushed by a monster!!!

His heart was already paining a lot just by hearing how much his daughter has been gone through but Shu didn't show a single emotion, he was silent...Shu was silent like the ocean before a storm.