Evolution/God Childhood Friend Shu Kurenai X Childhood Friend Reader

Request by NarayaniBisht I hope you will enjoy reading it.

??? : Give me my book back carrot!!!

Y/n : I won't!!!

??? : Then I'll not talk with you!!!

Y/n : Okay...If you really want your book back then first catch me If you can you rabbit!!!

Your best friend ran behind you to catch you and you also ran away from him while giggling when suddenly...

You groaned when your alarm rings and sunlight hitting on your face

Y/n : Ugh!!!

You open your eyes annoyingly and turn off your alarm.

Y/n : That was a dream, I don't know when I'll meet you my rabbit...I even doesn't know your real name because you never told me so, I used to call you rabbit cause you look like one...where are you my rabbit ? I miss you so much.

Suddenly you heard your mom shouted from downstairs.

Y/m : Y/n!!! Come and have your breakfast!!!

You got up from the bed and streched your arms up.

Y/n : Coming mom!!!

You get inside the bathroom and take a quick shower and after getting ready for your college you hurriedly went downstairs.

Y/n : Good morning mom and dad.

Y/f : Good morning angel...

Y/m : Now have your breakfast...you are getting late for your college.

You nodded and sat on your usual seat for breakfast and after that you left to college.

~At College~

Professor : So, students there is a new student who just transferred in our college.

Shu : Hello everyone...I am Shu Kurenai.

Professor : Shu go and sit where you want to.

There was an empty seat right behind you so, he went there and sat down.

Shu : Hey carrot...can I know your name ?

Your breathe hitched when you heard a familiar nickname and immediately turned around to look back at him and glared at him.

Y/n : What did you just called me ? A carrot huh ?

Shu : Yeah! Because you look like one.

Y/n : My name is Y/n not carrot.

Shu : But you look like---

Professor : So, students now open your books...page no.34...today we will complete this chapter.