My Favourite Waiter

Let's start it...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Shu P.O.V~

I was busy working in the cafe when the cafe's bell rang signalling that someone entered in the cafe and I looked up to see the same girl, she always come here and request me to serve her and she always ordered the same thing...a black coffee without sugar.

Y/n : Hey...

She waved at me and I walked over to her table.

Shu : Good morning ma'am...what would you like to have today ?

Y/n : One cup of black coffee with no sugar.

I bowed and went to the coffee machine and started making her coffee, sometimes I wondered she loves coffee that much that she everyday drink the same coffee...I never saw her coming here with someone she always come here alone.

Y/n mind : Wow!! He is looking even more handsome today, just look the tiny pony he made while wearing outfit professionally always snatched my heart away...he thinks that I love coffee but I love him more than coffee and always come here just to see him after at all he is my favourite waiter.

I took a glance at her and found her thinking something deeply, after making her coffee I returned with the coffee cup and put it on the table

I took a glance at her and found her thinking something deeply, after making her coffee I returned with the coffee cup and put it on the table...she took the cup and take a sip.

Y/n : Ummm...even more tasty today, you made such a great coffee.

Shu : Thanks ma'am...enjoy.

I went back to the counter and sat down on the chair and started to scrolling through my phone that's when I felt someone sit beside me and I looked beside me to see the same girl.

Y/n : Hey...mind If I join you ?

Shu : Ummm...I don't know you but sure you can join me.

I said in a polite tone.

Y/n : So, let's get to know each other first.

Shu : Sure...

Y/n : So, I'll start...I am Y/n and I am 23 years old and I love coffee and the coffee here is really good...now tell me about yourself.

Shu : Well! I am Shu Kurenai and I am 24 years old and I love to work here...that's it.

Y/n : Oh! It's really nice to meet you Shu.

She said while taking her hand for a handshake and I accept it.

Shu : Nice to meet you too Y/n.

Y/n : So, can we be friends ?