When his business partner touch you in front of your mafia husband

Hehehe in this oneshot I didn't use any season so, just enjoy this and if not then stay up for another oneshots 😉
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Now you were sitting in front of mirror as you were getting ready for the party while thinking deeply, almost a year ago you got married to Shu Kurenai...a well known business man and also a mafia king, everyone knows him as a successful business man but no one know about him being a mafia because he hides his identity as mafia.

Everyone knows Red eye as the most dangerous merciless mafia king but not everyone seen his face because he has disguised himself as Shu Kurenai, a well known business man even his parents didn't know about this...your parents also didn't know about this and after marriage you fell for his personality and behaviour towards you, he is very sweet and caring husband, he knows how to respect a women.

He respects you alot and never touch you without your permission, when he told you about him being a mafia, you got very scared but eventually you come to know that he doesn't do human trafficking and also he is not a drug smuggler so, you accept him as he was...you were in your thoughts then you felt someone's strong arms around your waist from behind.

Y/n : Shu...

Shu : Hmmm ?

He hummed in response while inhaling your scent.

Y/n : Why did you tell me about your identity as a mafia ? Except your gang members no one knows this even your parents too.

You said and turned towards him and started to play with his collar.

Shu : Because I trust you, I really trust you alot that you will not tell this to anyone about this and also there is another reason.

Y/n : Hmmm...what ?

Shu : You are my wife, my better half, if you will not know everything about me then who will ? If some day you will get to know this from someone else then it would feel cheated...right ? I really don't want to let that happen, I want to be honest with you because trust comes from honesty and relationship filled with trust can never be broken...I don't want to break our relationship, I want to be with you...if I die-

You quickly covered his mouth not letting him to complete his sentence.

Y/n : Yeah!!! You have explained alot and now no need to explain anything.

You hugged him tightly and he just chuckled at your reaction and hugged you back.

Shu : But baby...

Y/n : Hmmm ?

Shu : Aren't we going to the party ?

Y/n : Yeah! Why ?

Shu : because we are late look at the clock, it's almost 8:50 pm and if we take more time to go then we have to wipe the floor because no one will be there.

You playfully hit his chest and pulled away.

Y/n : Let's go now...I am all ready.

~At Party~

You both arrived at the party and Shu was holding your hand as the party was held by one of his business partner and Shu introducing you to his business partners with his serious face, he is really cold towards everyone but he is only sweet towards you...you were smiling but then one of his business partner approached to you.

Mr.Kondo : Hello Mrs.Kurenai...nice to meet you.

Y/n : Nice to meet you too.

Mr.Kondo : You are looking very beautiful.