Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai X Reader Lemon

Hi Sugars ❤️ so, your request are complete and an important announcement don't regret after requesting this...got it 😁 be ready to blush 😏
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

I feel Shu's hands run up and down my arms as he passionately kissed me and I let out a soft moans. The room is pitch black leaving me only with my imagination as he started biting down my neck, collar bone, shoulder and chest making me moaned loudly and after leaving hickies everywhere...he rips off my shirt revealing my braless breasts.

Shu : Fuck~
He says breathlessy and started to kiss down my stomach.

Y/n : Please S-Shu...I n-need y-you.

He come closer to my face and said in his deep voice.

Shu : I need you too...now wake up...WAKE UP Y/N!!!

My eyes suddenly popped open and the pitch black room is now filled with sunlight as I groaned when the sunlight directly hit on my face.

Y/n : Shu...what's going on ?
I asked confusly.

Shu : I thought that you were having a nightmare because you were panting heavily.

I blushed.

Y/n : Yeah...bad dream...super wet scary nightmare.

You said in a low tone not wanting him to hear.

~End of Y/n P.O.V.~
~|Time Skip|~

Now you were watching a romantic movie with your boyfriend as your focused only on the T.V. screen that you didn't notice that Shu was kept on staring at you without even blinking and after some times the movie ends as you looked at Shu who was still staring at you.

Y/n : What's wrong Shu ?

He didn't said anything and moves closer to you and kissed you passionately as he made you layed down on the couch while still kissing you as you kissed him back and after some times he moves to your neck making alot of hickies there then pulled away.

Shu : I want you right now darling~

He carried you towards his bedroom made you laid down then he hovered over you and again starting kissing you making you moaned because the kiss become rough and you tried to control your moans.

Shu : Don't you dare to hide your beautiful moans from your daddy otherwise I'll make you screamed my name.

You gulped and his hands slide inside your shirt as he ripped off your shirt and he staring at your braless breasts while licking his lips making you blush.

Shu : You have such a cute boobs.

You looked away as your cheeks still heating up while covering your breasts.

Shu : Don't even try to prevent me from seeing this beautiful masterpiece~

You blushed more hard.

Y/n : S-Shu...s-stop exaggerating.

Shu : I am not...you are so beautiful.

He presses a kiss on your chest.

Shu : You are amazing...
Then he kissed your belly.

Shu : Gorgeous...
Then he kissed your breasts.

Shu : You are perfect...

Your cheeks become more red because of his compliments as he smirked and he pulled down your skirt leaving you only on your panties.