QuadStrike Thief Shu Kurenai X Princess Reader

Request by Sunray14 I hope you will like it.

~Author P.O.V.~

Once upon a time in Osaka there lived a king in a palace but he was very cruel and used to torture innocent people and he has a daughter named "Y/n", she is so naive and soft hearted and like other people she also didn't like her father's cruel behaviour...she doesn't have a mother as her mother passed away after giving her birth but soon the time comes when the cruel king was counting his last breathe and knowing he doesn't have enough time so, he gives his all the responsibilities to his only daughter.

Y/n : F-Father...please d-don't leave m-me!!!

She cried hard while holding her father's hand tightly.

Y/f : Oh my dear daughter...now I only has one thing to say to you for years that I love you so much, I'd done many sins that's why god is calling me this soon...please f-forgive me d-dear...I-I apologize.

His heartbeat stop beating and the royal doctor checked him then looked at the crying little girl with sad face.

Doctor : Sorry your majesty but the king is no more.

After hearing such an unexpected words the little princess broke down into tears while shouting.

Y/n : FATHER!!! WAKE UP!!! FATHER PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!! AHHHHHHHHH FATHER!!!

~After 12 Years~

Y/n was just 10 years old little princess when her father left this world and she takes all the responsibilities on her shoulders in such a young age but she didn't gave up and become a responsible, soft hearted and caring princess, everyone loves and respects her a lot...men used to faint just by her single glance and she also wanted to get married so, that half of her responsibilities can be lifted up a little from her shoulders but she is not able to find any right person till now.

~End of Author P.O.V.~
~At Police Department~

Police 1 : Arghhh!!! NOT AGAIN!!!

Police 2 : What happened sir ?

Police 1 : He again rob a vault and steals everything!!! He does everything so smartly that we can't be able to find any proof against him!!! We haven't even see his face so, how will we able to caught him ?

Police 3 : Sir...I think we should spread our police in every corner of the city and with so many police officers the thief will not be able to escape and will be caught easily.

Police 1 : Good idea!!! Go and announce it to everyone and spread our best officers all over the city.

Police 2 + 3 : Yes sir!!!

~Meanwhile~

A guy is leaning against his friend's balcony while drinking his favourite cola and celebrating their victory that's when one of his friend come to him.