Quaddrive/Dynamite Battle Father Shu Kurenai X Mother Reader

Request by KaoruKenzaki555
Thanks for your request and I am really really so sorry that I make you wait too long 🙁 I remember it but I didn't get time or idea to make this oneshot i hope you will forgive me...anyways...let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At Night~

Y/n : D/n baby...finish it...I don't want to listen anything.

You said to your daughter while feeding her who is 5 years old, you are feeding your daughter while waiting for your husband Shu Kurenai...the owner of raging bulls Beyblade company...he is always busy to train his students and teach them secrets or good things about Beyblading...it's been 6 years to your marriage and it was an love marriage...you both fell in love with each other when you both meet at tournaments when he comes to watch one of his best student match Fubuki Sumie.

D/n : No mommy...my tummy is full now, I can't eat anymore.

Y/n : I don't want to listen anything just finished it.
You said strictly.

D/n : Mommy...please...I don't want to eat then why are you forcing me ?

Y/n : D/n...there is only little left to eat just finished it.

D/n : Mommy...please!!!

Y/n : Let your daddy come home then I will complaint about you that you are not eating anything properly nowadays.

You faked your anger on her but she jumps from the chair and started running away and you just shouted at her.

Y/n : D/N BABY...COME HERE!!! 

D/n : Catch me if you can ?

You giggled at her cuteness and started chasing behind her at first you acted like you are struggling to catch her then suddenly you run faster than her and catch her and started to tickling her.

D/n : Hahahaha mommy...stop tickling me hahaha.

She said and trying to free herself from your grip while laughing hard and you stop tickling her when you heard your husband's voice.

Shu : Anjel...

D/n ran towards Shu and hugged his knees with her small hands as he chuckled at her cuteness and kneeled down in front of her as you rolled your eyes.

Shu : How are you my Angel ? 

D/n : I am fine daddy but you come late again.

She pouted cutely and he giggled at her cuteness and said.

Shu : I am sorry Anjel...something comes up urgently today but I promised from now on I will come on time.

D/n : Pinky promise ?

She said while showing her tiny pinky finger and he accepted it.

Shu : Pinky promise okay...

He was talking to her but you irrupted them.

Y/n : If you both are done so D/n baby come here and eat it.

You said to them and Shu looked at you but you just rolled your eyes and didn't smile back.

Shu : What happened to your mommy ? Why she looks like an angry bird ?

He whispered in D/n ear but she shouted.