Quaddrive/Dynamite Battle Prince Shu Kurenai X Maid Reader

Request by ShuKurenai2009 I hope you will enjoy reading it.

When we think about royalty, only wealth, freedom and power comes to mind right ? Many people think that because you belong to the royal family you have everything, all the happiness of the world right ? But for the prince Shu Kurenai, being in the royal family means exactly the opposite...the loss of happiness, the loss of freedom and the loss of love...having powers doesn't mean being happy.

Mr.Kurenai : Shu...are you ready for tomorrow ?

Shu : Yes father...

Mr.Kurenai : Don't forget that this party is the most important moment of your life.

Shu : I know father...

Mr.Kurenai : Why do you look disinterested ?

Shu : Because I don't care father...you know I didn't wanted this.

Mr.Kurenai : Shu...you have to understand that this is the best option for you and our people...think about them only.

Shu : How can I think about my people when I won't be happy ruling it myself ?

Mr.Kurenai : Shu...try to understand.

Shu : No father...you try to understand me please, I just can't marry some random princess and especially I can't make her my queen.

Mr.Kurenai : SHU!!! You just can't talk to me like that!!! You are gonna get married and tomorrow is your engagement...end of discussion!

Shu : Hmmm...

He furiously left the throne room and goes directly to his bedroom and entered inside while stomping his feets.

Shu : Call Y/n to my room please.

He said to the maid who was cleaning his room.

Maid : Sure your majesty...

She bowed at him and left from there and after few seconds you approaches to his bedroom and knocked on the door.

Shu : Come in!!!

You opened the door and entered inside just to see him staring at the ceiling blankly.

Y/n : You called me your majesty ?

Shu : Drop the formalities Y/n...you don't need to call me that.

He walked towards you and held your hand, softly caressing it while looking into your eyes.

Shu : I missed you...

Y/n : Shu...

Shu : Hmmm ?

Y/n : W-We can't do this...it's wrong.

He looked at you while raising an eyebrow.

Shu : Y/n...we already talked about this.

Y/n : But you are getting married and still you are in a relationship with me.

Shu : You know my opinion very well about my wedding so, please don't start again.

Y/n : But Shu I am just a maid and we are in a relationship and moreover you are going to get engaged tomorrow.

Shu : But I don't want this---

Y/n : We can't go on like this Shu.

Shu : What are you trying to say ?