Sparking/Surge Mad Shu Kurenai X Childish Reader

Request by shukurnai1819 thanks for your request...I hope you enjoy it 🤗
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~In Morning~

Shu : Are you done baby ?

He asked in a sleepy voice and you grinned and said.

Y/n : No...one more last thing.

You said while moving your pen on his face and draw a moustache and smile in a victory while he is half asleep.

Y/n mind : Jesus...he looks so cute!!!

You thought and squeezed his cheek and he pulled you into a tight hug and whispered.

Shu : So, what did you draw ?

Y/n : A small heart, beard, moustache and a small ice-cream on your nose.

You said while counting all the drawings you draw on his face and he chuckled while his eyes are still closed.

Shu : Are you satisfied now baby ?

You nod your head and pecked his cheek then he opened his eyes greeted by your smiling cute face making his morning better.

Shu : Good morning baby...

Y/n : Morning Shu...

He sat straight on bed and took his phone from the nightstand to check the time but he got scared when he saw his reflection on his phone screen.

Shu : Whattttt ? God...I look so weird and terrible!!!

He said and you jump out of the bed and running here and there in a room like a little kid to get away from him.

Y/n : You can't catch me.

You said running across the room but accidentally you twisted your leg making you fall on the bed and he quickly hovered over you while pinning your wrist above your head and smirked at your helpless state.

Shu : You were saying something...right ? It's not fair...I'll draw too.

Your eyes widened and you screamed your lungs out.

Y/n : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

He got off from you and covered his ears.

Shu : Aishhh! You are just like Valt, too loud.

He said and went in the bathroom and you giggles then you ran downstairs to make breakfast.

~After 2 hours~

Y/n : Yah!!! YEAHHH! FINALLY!!! I WON...I WONNNNNN!!!

You shout through your microphone and you can hear your friend groaning in frustration.

Aiger : Okay...okay...now stop repeating it again and again like a kid.

He said as he lose the online Beyblade match and you laughed then you rested your head against the chair and suddenly your phone rings, you took your phone from the table and picked it up after checking caller ID.

Y/n : Hey...you know I won the online Bey battle match against Aiger...I am so happy that I finally wonnnn!!!

You said in excited tone and he chuckled.

Valt : Wahh!!! After a years you finally won but get ready and come at XXXXX let's hangout...we didn't meet for a years.

Y/n : Ummm...I think I can't, you know Shu won't let me.