Chapter 1.

Make sure to like, share, comment and rate :)

Chapter 1)

"Yes, mother, the flight has landed and I shall be there in an hour" I had a flight from London to here, my hometown. As much as I loved London, I needed to come back as I'm the only heir of my father's company. Ever since I was little, I have been seeing my father shred his sweat, blood and tears for this company. When he said that he was going to announce me as their official heir I was more than delighted and now I'm here exactly for that. Everything looked soo familiar yet soo different, entire car ride I looked outside the window and thought of how much everything changed in just a span of five years.

Once outside our mansion I looked at my house, my home. It was same like before but with a few houses build next to it. I have never been this excited to see my parents than I am right now. I ran through the driveway and rang the bell.

"Sweetie!" I jumped and hugged my mom. She meant the world to me. I had the heart of her, kindness and sweetness but with a little bit of fire. I stepped back and had the biggest smile on my face. The my father- oh my dear father, I ran to him and hugged him. He is and always will be my superhero.

"We missed you, Daughter!" "I missed you more Dad"

I was way too tired to even eat anything so I climbed the stairs to my room. This house had three floors, ground floor being the dining area, the hall, the library and stuff like that. The first floor had my parent's room, dad's office and two more guest rooms and the second floor always has been my favourite. It has a huge balcony with swings and lights and plants, just like I love and rest of the floor has my room, my library and study room, another room which was made for my friends coming over and a small kitchen.

I put the bags in my room and opened the doors to the balcony. The fresh Italian air felt soo good, I missed it. I looked around and found a house which was under construction when I left. It was bigger than our house with large lawn and garden in the front and rest nothing was seen, I looked to the side and groaned. My room that had an empty view now has the view of the house.

My body had numerous cramps from the flight so I took a long bath. I felt like a child in a foamy scented bath, it felt like heaven. I must have fallen asleep there so when I opened my eyes the water was cold. I got out and wrapped a towel around me. All I wanted to do was sleep now so I wore shorts and a tank top. Put my hair in a bun and jumped into my soft bed, it didn't even take two seconds to fall asleep and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to knocking sound, I checked my phone and it was 8pm. Probably someone to ask for dinner so I said that I wasn't hungry and they said okay. I again drifted off to sleep. Sleeping in my own home had a whole different level of relaxation.

'Beep Beep Beep' I somehow opened my sleepy eyes and turned off the alarm. It was 6am, my usual waking time. I had slept enough so I didn't feel sleepy. I got up, walked to the window and opened the curtains. The sliding door led to another balcony that had stairs attached at the side that would lead to the lawn. It had a small cute gate that I chose when I was five because it looked like fairytale door. After brushing I made coffee from this floor's kitchen and walked to the balcony with the swing and lights. I sat on the swing and spinned around slowly in semi circles while drinking the coffee.

Make sure to like, comment, share and rate :)