Chapter 19.

Chapter 19

Illira's POV

I heard loud noises and jumped up. I hit something to my head and saw that it was Enzo's jaw and he didn't even flinch. "What's happening?" I asked about the noise, he shush me and indicated to be quiet.

"I don't have any idea, it could be someone from the gang" I turned white. How did they find me? My phone is off so they couldn't track me! "Come with me" I took his hand and he lead me to a door behind the closet.

"Where are we going Enzo?" He didn't reply. I asked again but still nothing. "Enzo!" I said loudly this time. "Stop talking, the walls aren't sound proof Ira!" I flinched and stopped on my tracks.

"Enzo look if you are not going to tell me where we are going then I'm not going. You could trap me right now!" "You think I'm going to trap you? After everything this is what you think?" I didn't say anything. Within seconds I was pushed to the wall and he crashed his lips to mine. I was in shock for a while but then joined the kiss allowing him in my mouth. We kissed and kissed like there wasn't a whole lot of people outside trying to kill us.

A loud gunshot noise broke the kiss. It was coming from the room where we slept last night. I looked in his eyes with terror and he put his hand on my mouth and we stayed in the same position against the wall. Then the door which leads to where we are opened and I almost screamed if not for Enzo's hand on my mouth. He kissed my forehead and whispered I love you. I was soo confused of what was to come and then he removed the hand and pulled me to the opposite side which led to the bedroom. I didn't want to go there, hell no! I don't want to die. I kept pulling myself from Enzo but his grip was way too strong. What was he doing?

"Enzo stop please I beg you" I was crying and struggling to remove my hand. He stopped and I froze, "Shut up Ira and stop trying to remove your hand because you won't be able to" this isn't the man who was saving me all these months, this is someone else. I felt like my breath was caught and all I did was walked with him. After a moment when I came back to reality I bit his hand and when he left I ran behind, I ran as fast as I could. I found a stick on my way and picked up hoping it would do something.

A strong pair of hands wrapped around my waist and hit the stick but Enzo caught it. He took out his gun and put it on my head. Before I could react he pushed open a door on the side. I turned around and gasped. I wanted to run for my life but there was a strong pair of hands on my wrist and a gun on my head.

There was a group of men dressed in black and guns in their hands. I cried because I knew I was going to die and more because Enzo tricked me. He pushed me through the door and pulled me directly in the middle and surrounded by armed men.

"Enzo please Enzo! I loved you! You can't do this to me" I cried out.

"Didn't you find it suspicious how they found you each and every time?" He said laughing. I was just crying, at my foolishness and at myself, at how dumb I was to believe a stranger whom I have known for less than a week would save me over his mafia.

"Why? Why did you do all this then?!!" "Because I wanted to, simple" I looked up and just said sorry to my parents. Sorry for being such a bad daughter. I had nothing left, nothing to live for. My parents are gone, the person whom I had started trusting and loving betrayed me. I had noth...wait I have the company. The company!! It then strike me that I was the heir of it!

I looked at Enzo again, "Did you do all this because of the company?" "Finally it came into your realization" He said with his smirk that I once loved. "That company of yours is a partner of my company and right now it's in better condition than us. Before we killed your father we made him sign a contract that if anything happens then the company will fall into my hands and BOOM!" He started laughing.

"So now you die my dear Illira" I didn't know what to react so I accepted my death. I accepted that I'm dying because of my foolishness. "Do what you want Lorenzo" I said with my eyes closed. He put a gun on my head. I opened my eyes and moved his gun to my heart. I looked him straight in his eyes and it didn't have tears this time.

"Shoot me in my heart, it was foolish to fall in love with you. To believe and trust you. To melt in your beauty. My mind warned me but I shut it off. It's my heart's fault." I didn't leave his eyes until he shot. And boom!