Chapter 20.

Chapter 20

I jerked back but Enzo caught e with his arms. Suprisingly he had tears in his eyes and he put his forehead to mine. One last time he looked into my eyes and said I love you, I said 'I hate you' with as much power I had.

Enzo's POV

"I hate you" she said and closed her eyes. I looked at her face, it was pale and blood was coming from her nose. I hugged her and fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry Ira, I'm sorry" I said crying. "Even though you can't hear me anymore still...I love you Ira" I did what I did not because of the bullshit I said her, it was because I had been made to choose between my little brother and Illira. I immediately chose that I'd rather kill myself than any of them but I was threatened if Illira isn't dead then my entire family will be killed. I tried my best to keep her away from them but nothing worked. I didn't expect them to find us here but when they did I knew we couldn't escape and that was it.

I held Illira in my arms tightly and kept my head on hers. "This wasn't your fault at all Illira, I later heard that it was all your parents' doing. They once had an agreement with the mafia and later broke it leading to death threats to your family." I kissed her head once more. One last time.

We never got to complete what we started that day in her bedroom, I never got to tell her how much I loved her. She died with hate for me. It ended with how it started.